Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Murphy: Plummer at ease with life away from football (merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Murphy: Plummer at ease with life away from football (merged)

http://www.idahostatesman.com/sports/story/86896.html

So there's the scoop

Good for Jake.

Now he can live the retired reacreational mountain lifestyle that I can only dream about.

I'm envious.

Comment

I;m happy for him.

he soudns like a really nice guy.

good for you, Jake.
      white sox are done, broncos looking strong, lakers gonna win it all again.

Originally posted by raylewis52
      you guys are the saddest team in nfl right now! 8-8 will win the west,.thats just a joke. there will be 6-8 teams sitting home with better records,
      smart fans, eh?

Comment

I'd say this belongs in General Discussion more than it does other NFL teams... He's a retired Bronco, and never played a game in a Bucs uniform.

Anyway, thanks for posting.

I found one comment particularly interesting: "If I'm rooting for any Broncos, it'll be Boise St." That's the sort of 'good riddance' outlook he has for the Broncos, which is why I said don't let the door hit you on the way out Jake.

Comment

Thats because he doesnt belong in football any longer..No passion for the game.

Your right..he should be out hiking in the woods being a mountain man..

Thats just my opinion.. dont bite my head off Jake fans..

I just never really liked him as the broncos QB.. sorry

Comment

Man, if we were all lucky enough to have the life Jake has lived, we'd see things totally different.

I think he's a hell of a person, and a good football player.

It's too bad things turned out the way they did for him football wise, but he's got plenty of adventures in the future.

Good luck Jake!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chidoze
              Man, if we were all lucky enough to have the life Jake has lived, we'd see things totally different.

It's too bad things turned out the way they did for him football wise, but he's got plenty of adventures in the future.

Good luck Jake!
              I'm with you. The guy is retired. let the bashing end. HE IS NO LONGER A BRONCO. besides of which it is HIS life. some of you people dont have a 1 millionth the talent the man had. what he chose to do with his life is for him to decide not you
              The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
              While he sits by his hearth at home.
              Quickly finds when questioned by others .
              That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Jake's a great guy, and nobody played the game harder than him, and nobody looked up to him more in the locker room for leadership.

As far as him not rooting for Denver, with the way the fans and media treated him, I wouldn't root for Denver either.

Comment

LOL @ Jake The Fake
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder
                    LOL @ Jake The Fake

I wish I could laugh at him. Then I have to remember that he's probably richer then all of the board members on Broncomania put together.

Comment

Originally posted by silkamilkamonic
                      I wish I could laugh at him. Then I have to remember that he's probably richer then all of the board members on Broncomania put together.
                      He probably has more money than any of us will ever have...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chidoze

Good luck Jake!
                        I agree.

Expecting a mtman post in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...
                        the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Originally posted by silkamilkamonic
                          Yeah? I didn't know it was illegal to laugh at someone who has more money. I guess all the people who laugh at Britney Spears' breakdown better expect da feds to show up any moment.

I mean I know the American government has some pretty goofy laws, but this one goes way over the edge, in my humble and most honest to God opinion.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by redbirdy80
                            That's mean, and there's no need for it, imo...

I say if that's what he wants, more power to him, I hope he's happy. Can't say I'd be happy with the limelight, either, and I certainly don't blame him for wanting to leave it on his own terms.
                            I don't blame him for leaving on his own terms.

I blame him for being a rubbish quarterback.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff_bronc_fan
                              I'd say this belongs in General Discussion more than it does other NFL teams... He's a retired Bronco, and never played a game in a Bucs uniform.
                              I thought about putting it in general discussions but I could hear the collective groans if it popped up there. I read this message board a lot but don't really post. Can you move these things?

Comment

Working...
                              X