• Show
Clear All

• Booher
    replied
    so they can do their tomahawk chop in numbers now......ehhhhhhhhh

Leave a comment:

• Elway
    replied
    Lot more leeway when the board isn't sponsored by the team.

The site should let you access it though without having to register.

Leave a comment:

• NYCHIEFSFAN
    replied
    thats part of what makes the board rock. Just like this board, theres a lot of good people there that make you feel at home immediately.

Leave a comment:

• The X-Factor 82
    replied
    It's just incredible with how much we can get away with on that board.

Leave a comment:

• NYCHIEFSFAN
    replied
    yes, it is filled with studly chiefs fans like myself

Leave a comment:

• orangenblue420
    replied
    Originally posted by NYCHIEFSFAN
    bring it on, chickypooh
    I wasnt referring to smack talking- Im not big on pre smack - crow usnt a favorite of mine - I was referring to giveing me open reign on a MB - LOL - but then again its filled with chief fans so how much flirting and such could i actually do before getting an upset stomach - LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• NYCHIEFSFAN
    replied
    Originally posted by orangenblue420
    You do remember who you are talking to right - LOL
    bring it on, chickypooh

Leave a comment:

• orangenblue420
    replied
    glad ya made it over there.

I like it cuz you can say just about anything and its all good. the people there are very light hearted and dont get insulted by too many things, so feel free to let it loose!
    You do remember who you are talking to right - LOL

Leave a comment:

• NYCHIEFSFAN
    replied
    glad ya made it over there.

I like it cuz you can say just about anything and its all good. the people there are very light hearted and dont get insulted by too many things, so feel free to let it loose!

Leave a comment:

• orangenblue420
    replied
    Well I have officially joined the dark side - LMAO

Actually it seems like a real good board - I like the fact that you can post all kinds of smilies and its not PG - I was given a warm welcome too - seems like a good group of people -

Leave a comment:

• NYCHIEFSFAN
    replied
    my old board was the kc star board, and that plain old sucked. i did go to the chiefs planet a few times and liked that board, but our new board has that one beat, just for the uncensored eyecandy for the guys. other than that, its similar to most other board within this type of forum.

Leave a comment:

• Elway
    replied
    Hmmm, I guess your old board was condemned.

Leave a comment:

• rcsodak
    replied
    Re: New Chiefs Board

]We would like to welcome the adversity of different rivals,
    Thats a new one.......

Leave a comment:

• Broncos28
    replied
    Thanks for the invite my fellow New Yorker. But if we wasn't invited we would have just crash the party anyway like the Wild Horses we are. But anyway, GOOD LOOKIN' OUT!

Leave a comment:

• NYCHIEFSFAN
    started a topic New Chiefs Board

New Chiefs Board

If any of you are curious about it, check out this new Chiefs board at:

I have a lot of respect for this board and its members. I've been treated with respect by most and try to do the same (unless its in the smack section LOL). The new board is set up very similar to this board, but with some changes (if you like uncensored eyecandy). If that's not your thing, then check out the other sections of the board. There are several members from here that are members there, too. We would like to welcome the adversity of different rivals, so this is an open invitation to anyone who is interested.

I'm not asking you to abandon this board, because its a really cool forum. All I'm saying is if you want a little diversity, come on over.
Working...
X