Antonio Bryant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antonio Bryant

Had a fight with Parcells and is prob. going to get cut, he's got loads of potential if he can keep his cool, i'd like to take a chance on him.

I saw that. He does have a lot of potential. I am not sure if he would fit well in Denver though...not sure why, I just don't.

"Gateway leading to the AFC West"

Comment

I think we should stick to getting high character guys which Bryant is not.
      My Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey

Comment

Originally posted by westflbroncostud
        he is a star waiting to be born and i think this is a perfect place to start
        agreed, he has huge play potential

Doesn't he look good?

Comment

he's a lil rough around the edges but has a huge huge upside....hes a 2 time receiver award winner at pitt (i might be wrong) and was steal in the 3rd round 2 years ago....should we go after him?
          ANOTHER UNTESTED, UNPROVEN WR?

Losing your thing for Watts, Crenshaw?
          "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
          tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
          men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

whatever i aint going to say anything cause if i do i might get kicked off the board...i aint the happiest of people right now....im grumpy and if someone says something wrong im bound to blow up on them and get kicked off the board
            Then you just come back as westflbroncostud2 and start over as a noob.........
            men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Quoted from that great hillbilly in the crowd...

..."YOU CAN DOOOOOOO IT"......
              men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

I don't see why there would be a problem on taking a chance on an Antonio Bryant. I want the BEST people on the field. If he would come in and BEAT out someone else on the roster for their spot, then so be it. If he was able to beat them out, then I don't want the other on the roster. My loyalties are deep for the veterans that have proven they are good, and SOLID players for us for years. Not those that are TRYING to make the roster.

Comment

AP reports WR Antonio Bryant’s future with the Cowboys could be in jeopardy after he was involved in a brief altercation with HC Bill Parcells during Tuesday’s practice, according to several witnesses. Although the Cowboys concluded their three-day veteran mini-camp on Monday, they are participating in on-field activities the rest of the week, which that are not open to the media. The witnesses said the incident occurred early in practice during team drills. It began with after Bryant being became upset with the number of repetitions he was getting during a drill. He began openly complaining, and Parcells told him to stop. After an exchange of words, Bryant took off his pads, slammed them to the ground and began to leave the practice field. Parcells followed and they exchanged more words. Several players separated the two men – Bryant had to be restrained by teammates – before the incident escalated further. The rest of practice continued without incident. The Cowboys could choose to release Bryant, fine him for conduct detrimental to the team or keep him on the roster do nothing. If Bryant were released, he would count about $300,000 against the club’s 2004 salary cap. He is scheduled to earn $455,000 this season.
                  I wouldn't mind getting him, but and there is a but at the end of this sentence, he is a headcase. And we haven't had good luck with headcases (Dale Carter, Leon Lett, Garndner).

Comment

Lets get him, he's such a stud.
                    sigpic

Comment

i doubt he'll be cut...i'll put money he stays in Dallas
                      Rod Smith's response to Clinton Portis about being traded to Washington...

"Why the %^&! did we do that?"

Comment

Just got rid of the latest headcase in t Looong line of the same. What makes you think if he pulls this stuff with PArcells he won't try it in DEN.

Gotta pass, lets try to see if one the 15 WRs we already have, might do the job!

Comment

Apparently Bryant blew his top because of this current playing position backing up younger talent. He's also lost his temper on the sidelines during a few games because of his minimal involvement in the offense.

Think he'd be OK with Shanahan tellilng him to "block more, catch less", when he's already throwing a tantrum for not getting his catches on the starting squad in Dallas?

me neither.

Talent he may have, but it takes more than that to succeede in the NFL.

Comment

we don't need this guy. just cause more problems for us. he's got an attitude problem.

Comment

if Dallas keeps him, then parcells is going to have his hands full. Trying to keep Johnson and him happy will be a handful

Comment

Working...
                              X