Antonio Bryant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Creeping Death
    we don't need this guy. just cause more problems for us. he's got an attitude problem.
    I would certainly go as far to say if Dallas releases this guy, we NEED him. After Shannons retirement, a quality receiver has become a neccesity for our offense. Rod would be a great mentor for Bryant and give Lelie some competitive push.

You say he'd cause more problems. What problems so we currently have?

Shanny's GOT to bring this guy in if he's released...this is a no brainer...
    Boss

Comment

If he does get cut I say we try for him, I mean we try and get a guy with bad character every year, hell its bound to work sometime, plus Rod will whip him into shape, and he shouldnt be that expensive, plus he has mad hops...
      New England Patriots GM

Comment

If he's let go, defintely go for him. With only Smith and Lelie definite and all the rest under the "hopefully he'll ripen into a star" category, it defintely wouldn't hurt.
        "Man, I thought this was just a picture or something!"

-John Elway
        As he held the Vince Lombardi trophy in the lockeroom following Super Bowl XXXII

Comment

I only see something like this working if he is our automatic second WR. The reason he fought with Parcells was because he was the 3rd receiver and felt he wasn't getting enough reps and playing time.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
            I only see something like this working if he is our automatic second WR. The reason he fought with Parcells was because he was the 3rd receiver and felt he wasn't getting enough reps and playing time.
            good point...my hunch is he'd beat out lelie

but I don't see the guy being released - terry glenn as a number two reciever and keyshawn as your number one...the cowboys can't be too excited with the that. Bryant's the only one that would scare me...
            Boss

Comment

Ya'll forget about W. Jackson? Most likely, he'll be out #3 guy.......

We don't need another head case to replace last years'........

What stats of his makes him worth getting.......?
              "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
              tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
              men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X