Jeremy Bloom's blog!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeremy Bloom's blog!

I saw this and thought it was pretty funny. Sort of like Drew Bledsoe's fake blog from last year.

http://tenderageinbloom.blogspot.com/

What a total lame ass

hey I'm a 4th string wideout on a team with no wideouts... pick me for your fantasy team cos I'm every womans fantasy... I'm so good looking and so good at everything.

Sounds like Jeremy is having some ego troubles after not being good in the NFL so he needs to blog and pump his own ego, I feel like a loser for reading it, I wonder how he really feels when he types it.

Click Clack... I think Brian Dawkins reads this and makes you his tool

Comment

Originally posted by Dub-DeuceKnight
      What a total lame ass

hey I'm a 4th string wideout on a team with no wideouts... pick me for your fantasy team cos I'm every womans fantasy... I'm so good looking and so good at everything.

Sounds like Jeremy is having some ego troubles after not being good in the NFL so he needs to blog and pump his own ego, I feel like a loser for reading it, I wonder how he really feels when he types it.

Click Clack... I think Brian Dawkins reads this and makes you his tool
      you know that is fake right

these blogs are hilarious though my favorite though would be the rex grossman one, here it is

http://kissmesuzy.blogspot.com/2006/...downfield.html

so funny i printed it out and have it on my wall, gets me everytime i look at it
      sigpic
      -------

Comment

Ha ha!

My favorite thing is his "Madden Highlights" clip!! Look how small he is, and it's "Madden Highlights"!! Ha ha. That's friggin awesome. I wonder if the real Bloom is aware of this blog?
        sigpic
        HOPING TO SEE MORE OF THIS IN 2012

ESPN’s John Clayton reported that McKenzie is expected to review Jackson’s performance for the next week or so. Clayton reports that the odds favor Jackson staying in Oakland, but a decision has not been made. "I still get the feeling Jackson will end up being retained." 3 1/2 HOURS LATER, THE RAIDERS FIRED JACKSON.....GOOD CALL CLAYTON

Comment

Bloom's at it again.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^
            made by Snk16

Comment

i didnt expect much out of bloom . especially after his pro day.
              The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
              While he sits by his hearth at home.
              Quickly finds when questioned by others .
              That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Working...
              X