Bucc's new uniforms?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bucc's new uniforms?

So I was watching a camp clip on NFL live and it appeared that they had a new style of uniforms. I foud camp pics on the Bucc's website:

http://www.buccaneers.com/media/phot..._18_07_1_b.jpg

http://www.buccaneers.com/media/phot..._19_07_1_b.JPG

http://www.buccaneers.com/media/grap..._19_07_1_h.jpg

More pictures here:
    Bucc's pictures

Now at the team store, the jerseys they have for sale are the ones they used last season: Link

Now I realize that the jerseys teams wear during camps are normally not their iin-season jerseys. But the entire style is different, including a vastly different text for numbers. Generally the practice jerseys are a simplified version of the regular jerseys, not ones that include a new stripe and strange complicated number system.

What's going on here?
    Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Those numbers look childish.

No sir, I don't like it.

Comment

Oh Joy,

The XFL is back.

Oh wait, it has been back for a while.

Arizona, Houston, St. Louis, Baltimore, Minnesota and now Tampa Bay.
      The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Wow, I bet if you went to the Bucs website you could get the answers right then and there.

Probaly under "Bucs unveil new uniform!"

If you don't find it, then chances are, it's not the new Uni, just practise gear.
        President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
        I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Originally posted by Kapaibro
          Wow, I bet if you went to the Bucs website you could get the answers right then and there.

Probaly under "Bucs unveil new uniform!"

If you don't find it, then chances are, it's not the new Uni, just practise gear.
          But there's now way they would go in a completely new direction for their practice gea unless, perhaps, it was to gauge public opinion if they were considering a change in the future.
          Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

I think they wore these same ones during camp last year. I haven't heard anything about them getting new unis, and I am a regular reader of Uniwatchblog.com. Good stuff there if anyone wants to check it out, the guy updates uniform info about every imaginable team for every sport just about worldwide.

Comment

Don't really like it. The numbers are cool, they have that Carribean style to it.
              sigpic

Comment

What poor pirates did they steal those god awful things from?

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn
                  Those numbers look childish.

No sir, I don't like it.

i dunno, man-- that stripe is pretty intimidating!

Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

i disagree i think they look nice

well they dont neccesarily need new uniforms like some teams

RIP Darrent It's been one year, Gone but never Forgotten.

I Adopted JayCutler4MVP!!! and DJ Williams

Comment

Originally posted by CHARLIEADAMSFAN
                      i disagree i think they look nice

well they dont neccesarily need new uniforms like some teams
                      Did no one read my post? They do not have new uniforms. These are nothing more than practice jerseys. These aren't even new practice jerseys, they had them last year.

The Bucs game uniforms will still be the same ones they've had since the mid-90's.

Comment

Originally posted by chickennob2
                        But there's now way they would go in a completely new direction for their practice gea unless, perhaps, it was to gauge public opinion if they were considering a change in the future.
                        No they are the practice uni's I remember seeing them in the Bucs highlight film from last year durring mini camps
                        "It's better to die on your feet, than to live a lifetime on your knees." -Emiliano Zapata
                        R.I.P. D-Will & D-Nash R.I.P. Sean Taylor

Comment

Trying to look like Buccaneers MORE THAN EVER I assume.

Actually don't mind it.

Comment

GO NFC Tampa Bay Bucaneers!!!!!!!!!

WOOOO HOOOOOO

Go BUCS!!
                            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

It's our practice jerseys.

We had those practice uniform for a couple years now.

Comment

Working...
                              X