Brady Quinn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brady Quinn

What week will brady quinn make his first start?

Week One of the 2009 Season.
    The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

I say if the Browns are losing anyway, they'll rotate Frye and Quinn in different games, maybe even in the same game. I wouldn't be surprised to see him get a good amount of playing time this year, as the book on him is that he's the most NFL-ready QB in the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown
        He's not going to sit on the bench for two years Charlie.

Frye won't put up enough of a performance to keep Quinn on the bench, IMO.
        sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
        Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

There's no way Quinn rides the pine for two whole seasons considering the price the Browns paid to get him.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorcust
            He's not going to sit on the bench for two years Charlie.

Frye won't put up enough of a performance to keep Quinn on the bench, IMO.
            I beg to differ.

Charlie Frye will do well. The offensive line sucked. Not Frye. But - of course everyone that isn't a Browns fan must be right. None of you guys follow the team. So all of you are more than qualified to know how Browns players perform.

BTW, Gerard Warren is in a make or break year for the Broncos. Hmm .... who was it that said he got lazy after he signed big contracts? Me and all my fellow Browns fans. But oh yea, we don't know nothing - right?

Frye will do fine. Frye has shown what he can do behind a very poor offensive line.

Comment

Originally posted by D3N7ER 8r0I\I<
              There's no way Quinn rides the pine for two whole seasons considering the price the Browns paid to get him.
              Yea, you are so right. No way Jarvis Moss will play sparingly. Even with all those players the Broncos signed. He'll be starting right away.

GMAB, The Browns will not be starting Quinn right away and he will play very sparingly this year. Frye will show what he can do behind a better line and Quinn will stay on the bench and only play sparingly. You should note he didn't say when will Quinn play. He said when will Quinn START.

Comment

Originally posted by omac
                I say if the Browns are losing anyway, they'll rotate Frye and Quinn in different games, maybe even in the same game. I wouldn't be surprised to see him get a good amount of playing time this year, as the book on him is that he's the most NFL-ready QB in the draft.
                Replace Frye and Quinn with Couch and Holcomb and I agree.

The Browns will play Couch and Holcomb in different games and lose. Why? Because Butch Davis is a horrible coach and refuses to stick with a player.

Whoa, hey it's 2007 and Butch Davis isn't the coach. It's Romeo Crennel. Different coach - better coach, better team.

BTW I'm going to return the generosity paid to me. I'm going to start a when will Patrick Ramsey start for Denver.

Comment

Yea, you are so right. No way Jarvis Moss will play sparingly. Even with all those players the Broncos signed. He'll be starting right away.

GMAB, The Browns will not be starting Quinn right away and he will play very sparingly this year. Frye will show what he can do behind a better line and Quinn will stay on the bench and only play sparingly. You should note he didn't say when will Quinn play. He said when will Quinn START.

What is "GMAB"?

Comment

I beg to differ.

Charlie Frye will do well. The offensive line sucked. Not Frye. But - of course everyone that isn't a Browns fan must be right. None of you guys follow the team. So all of you are more than qualified to know how Browns players perform.

BTW, Gerard Warren is in a make or break year for the Broncos. Hmm .... who was it that said he got lazy after he signed big contracts? Me and all my fellow Browns fans. But oh yea, we don't know nothing - right?

Frye will do fine. Frye has shown what he can do behind a very poor offensive line.
                    I've seen him in plenty of situations in some browns games (that I have seen since I get a lot of AFC North coverage), where he has a solid pocket and made many poor decisions and just hasn't shown me anything special.

If Crennel is in danger of losing his job, and wants to get Quinn experience for the future, he'll start him some time this season, provided the Browns don't all of a sudden start winning.

Nobody expects Jarvis Moss to start immediately because he's of his limitations as a player, he's a project in which we slowly integrate into our rotation. QB's are not the same way.

The more likely players to see starting time this year ahead of Moss are Tim Crowder and Marcus Thomas.

They both sucked, Frye, the O-line, and the wide receivers who were dropping passes like mad...
                    sigpic

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

Comment

Replace Frye and Quinn with Couch and Holcomb and I agree.

The Browns will play Couch and Holcomb in different games and lose. Why? Because Butch Davis is a horrible coach and refuses to stick with a player.

Whoa, hey it's 2007 and Butch Davis isn't the coach. It's Romeo Crennel. Different coach - better coach, better team.

BTW I'm going to return the generosity paid to me. I'm going to start a when will Patrick Ramsey start for Denver.
                      Because Patrick Ramsey was drafted in the first round to replace Jay Cutler, the first rounder from last year.

Edit: I can't believe you actually made a thread about that... that was sort of childish...
                      Last edited by Lorcust; 06-25-2007, 07:04 PM.
                      sigpic

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

Comment

Your just too damn funny Charlie.
                        The jokes getting old though Charlie.
                        The Browns arnt that good

Anyways I think Brady will start in week 8.
                        RIght after the bye week

Browns will start off 0-6 or 1-5. They might beat the Raiders.

@ Frye being a good QB.

Good Old Charlieboy good at providing laughs at any given time.

And very mature of you to start a Patrick Ramsey thread.

Comment

Charlie people rip the broncos all the time. does it bug me. not really, its just talk. and we all know talk is cheap. and until the browns show up to back up there decisions they will be criticized
                          The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
                          While he sits by his hearth at home.
                          Quickly finds when questioned by others .
                          That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Well, I guess it all depends on how Frye does in the beginning of the season. If he struggles for a bit then maybe.....just have to wait and see.
                            R.I.P
                            #27 Darrent Williams
                            #29 Damian Nash

Thanks MasterShake for the sig

Comment

Quinn will definitely be starting at some point this season, maybe even week 1.

Comment

Working...
                              X