Brady Quinn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OaklandxxRaider
    Its funny to see denver/cleveland fans goin at it.
    Yea,

Seems they have more downright hatred of the Browns and me than of you and your Raiders. Funny - since they are Denver fans after all.
    The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

I don't have anything against the Browns. I think that when you start presenting Frye as if he did pretty good last year or anything similar people want to jump all over that. He had a pretty horrible year even with his 60%+ completion rate. Its not unrealistic to think that Quinn could end up starting by the end of next season. It happens all the time, especially with teams that are rebuilding, and especially when those teams draft a QB in the 1st round and don't have a proven vet starting for them.
      2 of the top 3 NFL QBs of all time have been Broncos

Comment

I don't really get this hatred-for-a-team thing. As long as no one's trying to end someone else's career on the field, it's all cool.

Comment

Originally posted by OaklandxxRaider
          Its funny to see denver/cleveland fans goin at it.

HEHE...You just reminded me why we need the season to start

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown
            Yea,

Seems they have more downright hatred of the Browns and me than of you and your Raiders. Funny - since they are Denver fans after all.
            People hate the Browns because you guys have proven so little as a franchise since coming back into the NFL?

No offense, but once you start winning, other fans might have some confidence in the Browns to be as successful as you believe them to be.

Personally, I don't think the Browns will be in playoff contention is year, and once they drop out of any playoff hopes, they'll start Quinn.

At that point, there will be no point in starting Frye and Quinn will likely get the starting role.

think week... 13 orf 14 at the latest, week 10 or 11 at the earliest...
            sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
            Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

Originally posted by BroncsSB#3
              I don't have anything against the Browns. I think that when you start presenting Frye as if he did pretty good last year or anything similar people want to jump all over that. He had a pretty horrible year even with his 60%+ completion rate. Its not unrealistic to think that Quinn could end up starting by the end of next season. It happens all the time, especially with teams that are rebuilding, and especially when those teams draft a QB in the 1st round and don't have a proven vet starting for them.
              And then you see that Kellen Winslow Jr. had all those receptions that went for so few yards on average and you realize his high completion percentage came from short yardage dink-and-dunk throws to KW2, and that most of the throws he dished to his other targets were usually intercepted...
              sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
              Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

Working...
              X