Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlantas recievers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4aUWrLAX3U
    The NFL being played overseas is a terrible idea.

And people complain about our receivers...

Comment

It's the entire offense.

Vick misses his recievers as much as his reccievers drop the ball.

If the WR's really are that bad, than Atlanta needs to fire their GM for drafting them in the first round.

Comment

Lol, Ashley Lelie trips and falls.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
        2. Taxes
        3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Ashley Lelie is now a 49er, and Joe Horn has been brought in to stabilize the receiving corps and teach the young guys. Jenkins is actually fairly decent as a 2 receiver, but Roddy White has really struggled, and I can't find a reason why he was a first round pick. They have several promising youngsters that they just brought in this year in Laurent Robinson, and Fred Gibson, so they are definitely aware of the problem.

And Michael Vick is not the sole reason for the poor catching. He might need to take a bit off his fastball, but he throws a very catchable ball, and his receivers last year dropped several sure TD's. The one that stands out most to me is the Roddy White drop in the Superdome on a ball that was right in his numbers and he just coughed it up.

Bobby Petrino will make catching an offseason topic and you can bet he'll be pushing it throughout the season, because his offense is designed for completion percentage, and Vick needs his receivers to catch if his % is to increase to an acceptable level.

Comment

i maintain he migh tbe human scum but vick isn't as inaccurate as people say. his receivers not only drop easy passes in the hands, but run some poor routes. which can contribute to a qb looking bad just as much.
            Orange Crush Fantasy League sign ups. All the cool kids are doing it.

Rivers has probably now the fastest release in the NFL that Favre is retired. - riversOWNSdonks
            Rivers has the potential to be better than Brady or any QB ever - riversOWNSdonks

Comment

I would never want him as my QB, but he's obviously not the sole problem in ATL. He is certainly much more accurate than the NFL's most overrated player--Vince Young.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowlensbest3233
                I would never want him as my QB, but he's obviously not the sole problem in ATL. He is certainly much more accurate than the NFL's most overrated player--Vince Young.

I disagree.

VIck misses his WR's just as much as they trip and drop balls.

Vince Young did a great job for a rookie last year, and IMHO, Vick is the NFl's most overrated, and overhyped player.

Comment

Vick is the NFl's most overrated, and overhyped player.
                  Isn't that the truth!
                  The NFL being played overseas is a terrible idea.

Comment

Originally posted by silkamilkamonic
                    I disagree.

VIck misses his WR's just as much as they trip and drop balls.

Vince Young did a great job for a rookie last year, and IMHO, Vick is the NFl's most overrated, and overhyped player.
                    We may not disagree as much as you think (on Vick anyway). I think Vick stinks, but I think Young is far worse. Feel free to copy this down for future reference--Vince Young will never win a Super Bowl. Never. I don't care if he has 16 other pro bowlers around him. Sorry for the rabbit trail.

Comment

We may not disagree as much as you think (on Vick anyway). I think Vick stinks, but I think Young is far worse. Feel free to copy this down for future reference--Vince Young will never win a Super Bowl. Never. I don't care if he has 16 other pro bowlers around him. Sorry for the rabbit trail.
                      You can be a great player and not win a superbowl, remember Dan Marino?

Comment

Considering I said the exact same thing about him in college, I can't make that assessment. Especially when he beat a defense filled with current and future NFL players all by himself.

Comment

Working...
                        X