Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will end up being the starter RB for the Oakland Raiders?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will end up being the starter RB for the Oakland Raiders?

I think that concern us because they're very talented, and we're going to face 'em twice a year (at least).
    L. Jordan
    32.14%
    D. Rhodes
    14.29%
    J. Fargas
    3.57%
    M. Bush
    16.07%
    As a bronco fan, I dont give a ****, as long we stop him.
    33.93%

Who would be the guy that would start instead of Rhodes?

And i wouldn't be too worried if Rhodes would be the starter though I think he will be.

Edit: Sorry, didn't see the poll.
    "Brady... drops back... sees receiver wide open... and throws it away"

Comment

jordan

i think he started last year...but i don;t know

and he was first on the list

I still miss the blue background.

Comment

I voted rhodes, because im pretty sure thats who will start. However, if bush keeps doing well and impressing coaches, and most of all, if he stays healthy.... then he will be our future starter at the RB position.
        "Chillez was right Brock is best champ in the UFC, I Jump on Mir bandwagon and he got crushed."

Chillez won the sig bet. Congrats. Up next for brock? Fedor... stay tuned.

Comment

I don't see any on the roster that have me worried. None of them are a LT, LJ, or a TH. Rhodes proved he wasn't a starting quality RB when in Indy, and they NEEDED a RB after releasing Edge. So he doesn't concern me that much at all.

To be honest, I don't really care. None worry me as far as being a huge threat... that being said...whoever starts isn't a concern until we play them those 2 weeks.

Comment

Just wondering but shouldnt this thread be in the "Other NFL Teams" forum?
            "Chillez was right Brock is best champ in the UFC, I Jump on Mir bandwagon and he got crushed."

Chillez won the sig bet. Congrats. Up next for brock? Fedor... stay tuned.

Comment

Originally posted by OaklandxxRaider
              Just wondering but shouldnt this thread be in the "Other NFL Teams" forum?
              You shouldnt be in the Raiders forums? (just kiddin)
              Last edited by Tour; 07-03-2007, 01:08 PM.

Comment

I think Michael Bush will be the biggest steals in the draft, but that impact won't be felt until next year.

I think Rhodes & Jordan will split carries evenly so whoever starts, it doesn't matter. I say as the season goes on, Rhodes outplays Jordan and gets the nod to start.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
                  I don't see any on the roster that have me worried. None of them are a LT, LJ, or a TH. Rhodes proved he wasn't a starting quality RB when in Indy, and they NEEDED a RB after releasing Edge. So he doesn't concern me that much at all.

To be honest, I don't really care. None worry me as far as being a huge threat... that being said...whoever starts isn't a concern until we play them those 2 weeks.
                  Im sorry; but travis henry hasnt done anything to warrent being referred to by his initials.
                  And you ARE worried about michael bush. Dont lie.

Comment

Originally posted by 3 Times BABY!
                    Im sorry; but travis henry hasnt done anything to warrent being referred to by his initials.
                    And you ARE worried about michael bush. Dont lie.
                    He hasn't done anything to warrant being referred to his initials? I didn't realize that was a badge of some earned honor.

But trust Me... the LAST thing I will be worried about is ANY player for the oakland raiders.

Comment

I think that almost every running back the Raiders have ever had sucked and they will continue that tradition. The Raiders are going to remain irrelevant. The only question is who will they take at number one next year?

Comment

bush or possible darren mcfadden (starter in 08) if oakland is able to get the #1 pick again
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk
                          I think that almost every running back the Raiders have ever had sucked and they will continue that tradition. The Raiders are going to remain irrelevant. The only question is who will they take at number one next year?
                          I bet that if we named every productive back the Raiders ever had vs. the Broncos backs, even with the Shanahan system about the Broncos' line, the results would make your post look incredibly stupid...

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn
                            I bet that if we named every productive back the Raiders ever had vs. the Broncos backs, even with the Shanahan system about the Broncos' line, the results would make your post look incredibly stupid...
                            You do that.

Comment

Personally, I hope it's Michael Bush. The factor that will be the big key to Michael Bush playing or sitting will be how healthy his leg is. When Michael Bush had that season-ending surgery on his leg, he had a rod placed in it & has rehabbed it ever since. On the field, Michael Bush is the total package: Size, speed, power, agility, work ethic, leadership, & character. Hell, he can even throw the ball well too, opening possibilities for trick plays that have him as the QB. From what I heard, he is now at 100%.

Comment

Working...
                              X