Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freeney signs 72 million dollar deal

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Freeney signs 72 million dollar deal

    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2935483

  • #2
    wow

    Comment


    • #3
      Wow. That's way more money than he made as the grumpy but loveable teacher on Boy Meets World.

      And doesn't this belong in the "lesser teams" forum?
      "Josh has handcuffed and buried this team for the next five years if not a decade. He has no game plan."-thinkin101

      "Welcome to your first losing season McD... you'll probably get a few right off the bat."-jrthefreak

      "I think the season will be a bloodbath. I'm on record and stand by my prediction of a 3-13 season..."-wolverine83

      Comment


      • #4
        good that will hurt the colts.
        So far:
        FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
        1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

        Comment


        • #5
          Peyton has 100 Mil contract and now Freeney has a 72 mil WoW

          Comment


          • #6
            hahaha what a joke...
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              And they wonder why half their defense took a walk this offseason.
              Ready for the friggen season already!

              Comment


              • #8
                aside from cato june, who did they really lose of any worth on their D?

                mike doss has been very mediocre as an nfl player
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  he is definetly worth it for them

                  RIP Darrent It's been one year, Gone but never Forgotten.

                  I Adopted JayCutler4MVP!!! and DJ Williams

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by jcdavey
                    aside from cato june, who did they really lose of any worth on their D?

                    mike doss has been very mediocre as an nfl player

                    Harper, Raegor (sp) Stokely.....most have been lost because Colts won't offer more money. It's important to have key players, and they do have some great ones, but they don't have much money left to pay anyone else.
                    Ready for the friggen season already!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      With the new NFLPA, and the cap continuously rising - so are the contracts. The demand is high. Teams need to start taking advantage of the opportunities they have regarding players (even though it may be taking advantage of them) in regards to entertaining a contract extension on their rookie contracts if they perform well after a few seasons.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        he's one of the four premier pass-rushers in the league-- this really dosen't surprise me. . . he's obviously coming off a down year, but in '05 he was virtually unblockable. . .
                        Officially Objectified by the GPA

                        rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I guess all the Colts need on defense is Freeney, Sanders, McFarland and some underachieving linebackers. Heck, both starting corners (David and Harper) took a walk. Looks like it'll be the same old Colts defense we've grown to love (giving up 30 points a game).

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by HORSEPOWER 56
                            I guess all the Colts need on defense is Freeney, Sanders, McFarland and some underachieving linebackers. Heck, both starting corners (David and Harper) took a walk. Looks like it'll be the same old Colts defense we've grown to love (giving up 30 points a game).
                            Being your a Bronco fan I'll break it down for you. Harper and David were decent players but were not going to be offered more than a speedy reward card here. Jackson and Hayden were drafted two years ago to be the starting corners. Cato June is good in coverage, but couldn't tackle my grandma. Freddie Keiho was drafted one year ago to replace him. Mike Doss lost his starting job before he was injured last year to rookie Bethea. Stokley barely played in three games last year and we drafted Antony Gonzalez to replace him. (He was called Brandon Brokely here for a reason) So it looks like the same ole Colts you've grown to love losing to again. It is insane. We are stacked this year on both sides of the ball. Lets get this thing started already.
                            Grab a brew, dont cost nothin

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Fawn Lebowitz
                              Being your a Bronco fan I'll break it down for you. Harper and David were decent players but were not going to be offered more than a speedy reward card here. Jackson and Hayden were drafted two years ago to be the starting corners. Cato June is good in coverage, but couldn't tackle my grandma. Freddie Keiho was drafted one year ago to replace him. Mike Doss lost his starting job before he was injured last year to rookie Bethea. Stokley barely played in three games last year and we drafted Antony Gonzalez to replace him. (He was called Brandon Brokely here for a reason) So it looks like the same ole Colts you've grown to love losing to again. It is insane. We are stacked this year on both sides of the ball. Lets get this thing started already.
                              I see our board isn't the only place where they think a guy is a bum because he has injuries.

                              -----

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X