Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which league has the most talent, after the NFL ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which league has the most talent, after the NFL ...

Just watched my first CFL game on the net. It was fun, but i didn't like that they had only 3 downs, effectively making the 3rd down a field goal or punt. So now, I've seen NCAA college football and the CFL, but not NFL Europa or Arena Football League. I was wondering, which of the 4 leagues would have the most talented football players per team. Such that, using NFL rules, would Florida(NCAA) beat the Crush, etc?

So, which is league has the most talented football teams after the NFL?
    NCAA College Football
    52.94%
    NFL Europa
    5.88%
    Canadian Football League
    23.53%
    Arena Football League
    17.65%

I go with Canadian.

NFL Europa is no more - so they shouldn't be on this list.

It'd be like having the USFL or XFL on the list....
    The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

I say the afl. all of the defenses have no talent, but the WRs make amazing catches all the time.

Comment

cfl. it's just a different game, really. there have been players who excel in the states and dont' play as well here, and vice versa.
        Orange Crush Fantasy League sign ups. All the cool kids are doing it.

Rivers has probably now the fastest release in the NFL that Favre is retired. - riversOWNSdonks
        Rivers has the potential to be better than Brady or any QB ever - riversOWNSdonks

Comment

I'd like to see the best team in the CFL go against the best team in the AFL, using NFL rules.

The only thing I didn't like with the CFL was the one missing down, which meant it's more of a passing league, because in order to rush, you have to pick up at least 5 yards average. Tough to get momentum going with that less downs.

Comment

I'd say the Arena League.
            Originally posted by Soldier96B
            i also took a crap and it was orange

Comment

College Football. Simply because they are the future NFL players.
              "Brady... drops back... sees receiver wide open... and throws it away"

Comment

Originally posted by Thrasher
                Ya, that's the reason I voted for them too. There are some colleges that have a lot of future 1st or 2nd string NFL players on their team.

Comment

I'm gonna go with the CFL just because the teams put up points with just 3 downs imagine how much more with 4, although theres different rules and stuff, it's hard to decide though.

Comment

Originally posted by Thrasher
                    I don't see where people get CFL and AFL from, this is about TALENT. If those players had real talent they'd be in the NFL making the big bucks on Sundays. NCAA is the correct answer.

Comment

Originally posted by UnderArmour
                      I don't see where people get CFL and AFL from, this is about TALENT. If those players had real talent they'd be in the NFL making the big bucks on Sundays. NCAA is the correct answer.
                      it's not that simple
                      Orange Crush Fantasy League sign ups. All the cool kids are doing it.

Rivers has probably now the fastest release in the NFL that Favre is retired. - riversOWNSdonks
                      Rivers has the potential to be better than Brady or any QB ever - riversOWNSdonks

Comment

clearly, it's the NCAA. . . after all, how many total players do they have to draw from, as opposed to any of the piss-ant semi-pro football leagues like the CFL?

those USC teams from a few years back, with guys like bush and leinart, woulda whupped the living daylights out of any arena league team made up of guys who weren't good enough to make the NFL. . . .
                        Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

College football is too general and has both extremely good players along with decent players.

It should not be on that list because all the players of the other leagues come from college football.

If we are talking about pro-leagues I would have to go with the AFL.
                          "Some people in this world make things happen, some people in this world know what happened, but most people wonder what happened."

Comment

Working...
                          X