Tatum has the "WOW" factor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tatum has the "WOW" factor

So far, the Lions are really high on Taco Bell. I wish him good luck but I just didn't see what they think they see in him. Here's the link.
    http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll...0101/707280316

"I feel good coming in as the starter. I don't have all the B.S. that comes with it like I had in Denver. I'm happy, man."

~Tatum

Oh great, now people are going to crucify him...
    sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
    Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

It's funny how the poor play Tatum played in here is considered WOW to Detroit.

Comment

Hmmm . . . first time I have heard fumbles being referred to as "B.S."

Maybe he'll do well, I don't know. I don't care. He didn't do it here.

-----

Comment

it should be interesting to see how he does when denver plays detroit this year

Comment

We'll see how he does for the Lions and if he starts to fumble the ball a few times than the Lions will know what Denver dealt with. It doesn't matter how well you run if you keep fumbling the ball.
            R.I.P
            #27 Darrent Williams
            #29 Damian Nash

Thanks MasterShake for the sig

Comment

oh he's great when he breaks big ones. they'll love him.

....until about the 5th game when the realization sets in that he can't break tackles, can't change direction very quickly, and often falls as soon as he runs into a closed gap, gaining half a yard.

you'll love him then, detroit. trust me. you'll love him to death.
              Orange Crush Fantasy League sign ups. All the cool kids are doing it.

Rivers has probably now the fastest release in the NFL that Favre is retired. - riversOWNSdonks
              Rivers has the potential to be better than Brady or any QB ever - riversOWNSdonks

Comment

Tatum will do a fine job for the Lions.

I like Tatum. He'll try to have a field day when they play against us, but we won't give him over 65 yards.
                Emancipate your mind!
                The People's Poster

Comment

I don't think he will be the starter for more than the year that Kevin Jones will miss because Kevin is way better than Tatum.

Tatum is just a change of pace back nothing more nothing less.

Comment

Good for Tatum. I always liked him and hoped he'd be our #1 of the future. The article doesn't say anything that we as Broncos fans don't already know. we all know 1st hand about Tatum's speed. All the other stuff is the reason he's no longer here. Minor or nagging injuries that always seem to keep him <100%, wearing down in the second half of games, not a good receiver out of the backfield, not very good in pass protection, the fumbles at the worst times, etc.

I really do wish him well in Detroit and am hoping he leads the Lions to the NFC North division title this year. Detroit hasn't made the playoffs in some time and I hope Tatum can help them out with that.

Comment

Originally posted by topscribe View Post
                      Hmmm . . . first time I have heard fumbles being referred to as "B.S."

Maybe he'll do well, I don't know. I don't care. He didn't do it here.

-----
                      I think the "B.S." he's referring to is that every year, he came to camp and had to compete for a job (imagine that!). Two years ago, he got beat out by Anderson, last year it was Mike Bell. Apparently, with Jones still being on the PUP, Mike Martz has handed Tatum the keys to the starting spot and of course that makes his life easier. Then again, he has accomplished more than any RB on their roster (including Jones). Like I said in my previous post, we all know what Bell brings to the table and Detroit will find out soon enough.

Comment

You guys are Hypocrites, have respect f or a former bronco. Tatum i think will be top NFC rusher, i hope he is one of my favorite players in the NFL. He look good in his new Jersey. NO **** But i think he stats will be like
                        1,200 4.6 9td

Comment

Originally posted by MarvinWillis View Post
                          You guys are Hypocrites, have respect f or a former bronco. Tatum i think will be top NFC rusher, i hope he is one of my favorite players in the NFL. He look good in his new Jersey. NO **** But i think he stats will be like
                          1,200 4.6 9td
                          He can't even rush for 1200 behind the best line in the league and he can't even play a whole season without getting hurt. Plus Mike Martz is pass happy and once he realizes Tatum can't catch he will try his hardest to get him released. Also he has to go against Deuce McAllister, Warrick Dunn, Carnell Williams, Frank Gore, Shaun Alexander, Stephen Jackson, and even Chester Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by MarvinWillis View Post
                            1,200 4.6 9td
                            How are they hypocrites? I'm not particularly a Tatum Bell-fan but I always rooted for him when he was here, but now that he's gone, he can go dance the hully-gully for all I care. He did have some good games and made some memorable plays, and for that I'm grateful, but I'm glad he's gone. I fail to see the hypocrisy.
                            Last edited by D3N7ER 8r0I\I<05; 07-30-2007, 11:29 AM.

Comment

we gotta remember kevin jones will poach his carries if he isn't already the starter. which i think he should be.

nothing against tatum. i was jsut saying, det fans have some crappy surprises comin' there way. everyone has flaws but man are his frustrating.
                              Orange Crush Fantasy League sign ups. All the cool kids are doing it.

Rivers has probably now the fastest release in the NFL that Favre is retired. - riversOWNSdonks
                              Rivers has the potential to be better than Brady or any QB ever - riversOWNSdonks

Comment

Working...
                              X