Tatum has the "WOW" factor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tatum has the WOW factor all right.

Wow, can you fumble the ball at any worse of a time in the game?

Comment

Yall act like he every game,
      Travis Henry fumbles
      Fumbles
      Year Team G Fum Lost Fum Forced Own Rec Opp Rec Yds Tot Rec TD
      2001 Buffalo Bills 13 5 2 0 2 0 0 2 0
      2002 Buffalo Bills 16 11 8 0 1 0 0 1 0
      2003 Buffalo Bills 15 7 3 0 2 0 0 2 0
      2004 Buffalo Bills 10 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
      2005 Tennessee Titans 10 2 1 0 1 0 0 1 0
      2006 Tennessee Titans 14 3 1 0 2 0 0 2 0
      TOTAL 78 28 1 0 8 0 0 8 0

Comment

It wasn't that Bell fumbled a lot. He fumbled at the most inopportune times of the game.

Comment

Tatum = Change-of-pace back. That's pretty much all there is to it. I do hope he does well though because I've never had a real problem with him (although the fumbles in clutch situations were kinda annoying)
          :orton:

Comment

Heres what martz said about Bell

“He is the whole package. He has good run reads and change-of-direction. He and (Kevin Jones) are very similar in that respect.”

He has so much juice to him that he can just go,” said Martz. “He has taken our offense and learned it so well that he doesn’t make any mistakes. He is catching the ball extremely well. He is playing at such a high level right now; we are very pleased with him. When (Kevin Jones) comes back that is a terrific combination.”

Seems like hes developed some pass catching skills too

and IMO Tatum looks like hes in the best shape ever

He gave us some good memories I wish him the best
            Last edited by The Dyna$ty; 07-30-2007, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Tatum is going to do well in Detroit. He has my support.

Comment

Originally posted by Dream View Post
                Tatum is going to do well in Detroit. He has my support.
                Are you getting a lot of info on him in the Dakota area?
                sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
                Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

Originally posted by Lorcust View Post
                  Are you getting a lot of info on him in the Dakota area?
                  I hear so much about the NFC North teams, (Minnesota and Green Bay especially) that you can't help but notice what the other teams are doing. I try and limit myself to only browsing camp reports of other teams to an hour or so a day (probably even less with work and school approaching) but I do try and get a feel for what's going on in this neck of the woods.

As a Packers fan second, I am really paying attention closely to their camp. My sister has gone the past two years, but didn't this year - so I'm trying to keep tabs for her on what's going on in Packerville since she has her hands full with three kids.

On a few other message boards, and from some of the initial reports I've read - Bell seems to be impressive, however as Kaylore and SoCalBronco alluded to, he, like Mike Bell - could be an impressive camp player.

We all know that Tatum has the speed and has always had solid size, but he wasn't much of a pass catcher, or blocker - and his toughness (especially regarding injuries, but if Warren gets a pass with turf toe, a running back honestly has to get it) was questionable, but initial reports and praise from people who like the Lions, especially Coach Martz seem to think Tatum is doing well, and has learned things quickly.

I saw a few pictures of Foster and he looks bigger than he was here. He has his long dreads again too.

I haven't read much about him though. I'll report on those two if I ever have time.

Comment

One more thing, an article on Detroit's website that talked about the two in the off-season was hilarious. Tatum said his initial thoughts on going to Detroit were, "Oh damn, I'm going to a sorry team!" LMAO. He's always had that sort of attitude. A lot of the beat reporters in Detroit are pimping those two to the max, and there was a nice article comparing Foster to Stockar McDougle, which made Lions fans cry.

We'll see how they do this year, I'll see them twice in action for sure against Minnesota.

Comment

When Tatum was in his rookie year I thought the same thing because he wasn't going down on the first hit and it was after the injury. I'm guessing that he was motivated then and he is motivated now.

Comment

One more thing, an article on Detroit's website that talked about the two in the off-season was hilarious. Tatum said his initial thoughts on going to Detroit were, "Oh damn, I'm going to a sorry team!" LMAO. He's always had that sort of attitude. A lot of the beat reporters in Detroit are pimping those two to the max, and there was a nice article comparing Foster to Stockar McDougle, which made Lions fans cry.

We'll see how they do this year, I'll see them twice in action for sure against Minnesota.
                        Good ol' Tatum. I hope he tears it up except when he plays us.

Stockar McDougle eh? Oh... they'll love him then!

Only training camp I can observe is the Ravens TC, I don't live that far from McDaniel college.
                        sigpic

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

Comment

Originally posted by Lorcust View Post
                          Good ol' Tatum. I hope he tears it up except when he plays us.

Stockar McDougle eh? Oh... they'll love him then!

Only training camp I can observe is the Ravens TC, I don't live that far from McDaniel college.
                          Yeah, I'm really close to the Vikings, but I just can't bring myself to going. I don't enjoy the team and there aren't many players I'd actually like to watch, in fact my favorite player on their team (two of them) are their rookie wide receivers in Rice and Allison.

Once I'm done with school, (two years more, three years max - this year is part of that tally) I should just move to the Denver area, it'd make things so much easier.

Comment

Yeah, I'm really close to the Vikings, but I just can't bring myself to going. I don't enjoy the team and there aren't many players I'd actually like to watch, in fact my favorite player on their team (two of them) are their rookie wide receivers in Rice and Allison.

Once I'm done with school, (two years more, three years max - this year is part of that tally) I should just move to the Denver area, it'd make things so much easier.
                            I like the personalities on the Ravens + two of my fav former broncos.

Get to see some of the best in the league at what they do.

Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Chris McCallister, Terrell Suggs on the D. Throw in some rising talents like Haloti Ngata and Dawan Landry too.

Steve McNair, Willis McGahee, Mark Clayton, Todd Heap, and John Ogden on the O.

And some good former broncos like Trevor Pryce, and Mike Anderson.

More often than not, it just gets me pumped for Football.
                            sigpic

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

Comment

Wow...Tatum is badmouthing us. We'll see who's laughing at the end of the season.

Hahahahaha.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                              2. Taxes
                              3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Working...
                              X