No announcement yet.

Culpepper signs with Choakland (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Culpepper signs with Choakland (Merged)

Just saw on ESPNews

Originally posted by 32-33Champs View Post
    Just saw on ESPNews
    Sucks for him....
    sigpic

Comment

They now have like 4 mediocre quarterbacks.

Who is gonna start at the beginning of the season?

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos72690 View Post
        They now have like 4 mediocre quarterbacks.

Who is gonna start at the beginning of the season?
        If their offensive line performs like it did last year.....it wont matter who the starter is.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chidoze View Post
          If their offensive line performs like it did last year.....it wont matter who the starter is.
          As long as Robert I should be working at an art Gallery is at left tackle, Cullpepper will be wishing he was back in Miami as Trent Green's backup.

Comment

Here's the link...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2956542

Comment

Why, Daunte? Why?
              "Josh has handcuffed and buried this team for the next five years if not a decade. He has no game plan."-thinkin101

"Welcome to your first losing season McD... you'll probably get a few right off the bat."-jrthefreak

"I think the season will be a bloodbath. I'm on record and stand by my prediction of a 3-13 season..."-wolverine83

Comment

If Russell keeps holding out, Chokeland just got their new starter.
                Originally posted by Soldier96B
                i also took a crap and it was orange

Comment

I don't mind too much. With Randy Gone, he's less of threat. He's stats have gone down the past two seasons so I'm not too worried.

Comment

His agent should have told him Randy was traded. Culpepper is nothing without Moss.

Comment

That really doesn't make a lot of sense unless the Raiders were stupid enough to give him the one year contract that he was seeking.
                      John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC View Post
                        That really doesn't make a lot of sense unless the Raiders were stupid enough to give him the one year contract that he was seeking.
                        They did. NFL network said that the Raiders were happy with the signing because they felt he was the perfect guy to tutor Russell. Problem is, Russell seems nowhere near signing.

Oh, and Culpepper isn't even going to practice with the first team (at least yet) as the Raiders are apparantly pretty happy with Josh McCown.

Comment

Originally posted by Q-niverse View Post
                          His agent should have told him Randy was traded. Culpepper is nothing without Moss.
                          He is actually his own agent.

I think he will be good enough to keep Russell on the bench for atleast 6 weeks. Which is all the Raiders want is my guess.

Comment

Culpepper is not a bad QB, he has a cannon arm and knows the game.

However that being said he is still going to have to recover mentally from his injury and being behind that God awful line he is going to have some problems.

But for Gods sakes...don't underestimate the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by NuggetFan View Post
                              Culpepper is not a bad QB, he has a cannon arm and knows the game.

However that being said he is still going to have to recover mentally from his injury and being behind that God awful line he is going to have some problems.

But for Gods sakes...don't underestimate the guy.
                              It's kinda hard not to underestimate him......he plays for the Raiders now!!! :thumb:

Welcome to the world of suck Daunte.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X