Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SUPPORT a rookie (not on the Broncos)!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SUPPORT a rookie (not on the Broncos)!!!!

There are quite a few pretty promising rookies!!!

Calvin Johnson seems to be the most prominent one I.M.O., Marshawn Lynch, JaMarcus Russell , etc.

My SUPPORTEE (is that a word it is now ) is going to have to be the RB I was dying for the Broncos to take....

Drum roll please....

Minnesota Vikings future superstar RB....Adrian Peterson

Last edited by Archimedes Owl; 08-20-2007, 12:30 PM.
    I owe CP's to: no one

I'll adopt Dwayne Jarrett.

Can you say 2nd round steal?

Reppin' USC baby!

Comment

Patrick Willis. I am a die-hard Mississippi State fan and Ole Miss hater but I think the man will be a beast in this league. I really like Jarvis Moss but I wish we had gone after Willis.

Comment

eric weddle for 14 games

"Don't let anyone say you can't do anything. Look what Dee achieved in 24 years."
        We all Miss you D-Will and Damien. RIP Broncos forever. :salute:

Comment

Calvin Johnson ... predictable, but it's only a matter of when not if.

In the Cincinatti game, he caught the only 2 passes thrown at him; one of them was way over his head, and he just jumped high and plucked it out of the air. Hopefully, Detroit will get him more involved next time; whoever is on him is always overmatched.

Comment

Im going to pimp out Brandon Merriwether. Those Miami safetys are good.

Comment

Umm... Reggie Nelson, or LaRon Landry?

I'll go with Landry. Yeah. Worddd!

Thank you Skywalker for the Marshall sig!
              sigpic

Thank you Damien and Darrent for the memories. You will never be forgotten!

Comment

Originally posted by BaileyTheBest View Post
                Patrick Willis. I am a die-hard Mississippi State fan and Ole Miss hater but I think the man will be a beast in this league. I really like Jarvis Moss but I wish we had gone after Willis.

if he stays healthy, i see him becoming the best linebacker in the game sometime in the next few years-- and i don't make bold predictions of that nature all that frequently. . .
                Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

I belive chris henry from the titans.....stephen jackson2
                  sigpic

Comment

I think Adrian Peterson is going to be the best of the rookies as long as he doesn't get injured. For defense I like Carriker and his team really likes him as well. Now that he is even bigger, I think he will kill the league at DT.

Comment

Originally posted by dogfish View Post
                      if he stays healthy, i see him becoming the best linebacker in the game sometime in the next few years-- and i don't make bold predictions of that nature all that frequently. . .
                      I agree. I watched him in person a couple of times last season and several times on TV. He looked like a MAN amongst young boys in the SEC, which is saying something. He even played a whole season with a broken hand!

And I NEVER give this much praise to an Old Miss guy. He is for real.

Comment

Brady Quinn

I just do not want to see the Cowballs get Darren McFadden with the Browns top10 pick.

So Let's Go, Princess! Let's Go! Let's Go, Princess! Let's Go!!

Comment

Brandon Jackson please.

Comment

Chris Houston, CB Atlanta Falcons.

Comment

After watching Paul Posluszny I really think he will be the best rookie this year, down the line... well there's a few I'd name but most have already been posted with the exception of Carriker....
                              sigpic
                              The only thing that can stop the ninja.
                              Setting yourself on fire so they can't catch you!

Comment

Working...
                              X