its simple should M. Vick go to jail
    Yes
    93.06%
    No
    6.94%

Thank you konnorrollison for the sig

If he is guilty, yes.

Comment

He probably should, but I don't want him to because then I won't want to wear my jersey just to spite all the haters and animal rights activists.

Comment

this isnt up to us to decide is it? we dont know all the facts, we will not be presented with evidence to say whether he should or should not go to jail, therefore our opinions will be totally uninformed and uneducated, thus no point in answering teh question.
        sig pic removed by mod staff.
        we do not allow site advertising.

Comment

Well, duh. Yes.
          HEAR ME ROAR!
          sigpic
          Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Originally posted by CinnaMunMun View Post
            If he is guilty, yes.
            obviously this is the correct answer

Comment

The three other individuals charged with him of setting up Bad News Kennels have all put in pleas and agreed to testify against Vick, who apparently put up the money and was heartily for the entire operation. From the testimony, Vick was present often at the fights, he also helped execute dogs that weren't aggressive fighters, and took dogs across state lines for the purpose of dogfighting (making it a Federal offense).

The dogs don't have a choice. Being a pet owner myself and knowing how much I care for the dogs we have, I think that Vick did it, (just like he denied infecting multiple women with herpes and denying any culpability until the whole "Ron Mexico" story came out), that he lied about it and that he couldn't care less about the dogs, about his investors, about his teammates or about anyone but himself.

If you can't do the time, you shouldn't do the crime.

Lock that bastard up and ban him from the NFL for life. He doesn't deserve the privilege of playing.

Then, the Falcons can also go after his bonus money.
              Last edited by Archimedes Owl; 08-15-2007, 11:54 PM.
              You Tell 'em Justice is coming. You tell 'em I'M coming!sigpic

Comment

If he is found guilty then he should serve his time.

I think America is getting tired of seeing 'celebs' getting away with crimes that would see the average citizen locked up, good and proper.
                President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

If he is found guilty, he should be given the same sentence as anyone else. He should not be given a tougher or easier sentence than someone who isn't famous.

So, we need to know what the precedents are.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                  You should check these guys out

Comment

He won't go to trial, so he will never be "found guilty". He will just admit guilt and serve whatever time he can plea bargain to.

Comment

Yes, I think he should go to jail. We will probably know for how long pretty soon because Friday is the deadline for him to accept any kind of plea agreement. The other co-defendants have accepted a plea so he is standing out there all by himself. The interesting thing is that if he accepts the plea then not only is he admitting he was involved but also lied to Roger Goodell.....who knows what he'll do.
                      R.I.P
                      #27 Darrent Williams
                      #29 Damian Nash

Thanks MasterShake for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by eaglesrule View Post
                        its simple should M. Vick go to jail
                        i think he should imo

Thank you konnorrollison for the sig

Comment

i think he should

all signs are pointing towards his way and it doesnt look good
                          i also think that he should be banned from ever playing in the nfl again
                          if he is found guilty by plea or trial.
                          he lied to the commish and the entire nfl, they should not allow him to play.
                          sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

Of course he should. There is no doubt anymore that he is guilty. If he was innocent he wouldn't be considering a plea.

Comment

Originally posted by Titans309Fan View Post
                              He won't go to trial, so he will never be "found guilty". He will just admit guilt and serve whatever time he can plea bargain to.
                              yes but if he admits guilt his life as he knows it is over...jail time or not
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X