No announcement yet.

Jamie Foxx Defends Vick?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jamie Foxx just felt bad for Vick.He thinks that anything African Americans do its being magnitzized so he said he probably didnt read his "black book".I took it that Jamie was saying "Vick should have known being black he cant have room for error",so he shouldn't make those type of mistakes.

I don't think he was making excuses for Vick,he was saying Vick was stupid.

You cant be a black professional athlete and make those type of mistakes because you will get caught. Jamie Foxx

Comment

The way I see it....

Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy View Post
      Jamie Foxx just felt bad for Vick.He thinks that anything African Americans do its being magnitzized so he said he probably didnt read his "black book".I took it that Jamie was saying "Vick should have known being black he cant have room for error",so he shouldn't make those type of mistakes.

I don't think he was making excuses for Vick,he was saying Vick was stupid.

You cant be a black professional athlete and make those type of mistakes because you will get caught. Jamie Foxx

He's saying that there are some kind of rules to being a black star and that he "always give him [Vick] the benefit of the doubt".

As if there are different rules to being Michael Vick than there is to being Peyton Manning.

All he really had to do was not kill animals for fun.

One thing that this whole situation has shown me is how patheticly dysfunctional our society can be....

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed View Post
        He's saying that there are some kind of rules to being a black star and that he "always give him [Vick] the benefit of the doubt".

As if there are different rules to being Michael Vick than there is to being Peyton Manning.

All he really had to do was not kill animals for fun.

One thing that this whole situation has shown me is how patheticly dysfunctional our society can be....
        True i agree,I dont think Jamie was defending Vick he was saying Vick was stupid.Thats the way i interpeted,he said it in a joking way."EBONIC TALK"

You have to read in between the lines to know what he is talking about.Most guys like Foxx use a form of Ebonics and if you dont understand the language you will think differently.I know the language,they speak it a lot where Im at.

Comment

Working...
        X