Brady Quinn is a STUD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brady Quinn is a STUD

why did Brady Quinn fall to #22 in the draft?
    He has played stellar in the preseason and has done nothing but work hard.
    Founder of www.NFLDraftBoard.com

Dolphins are idiots that's why.

I know.

Comment

He should never have gotten past Miami at #9...

Good move on the Browns part to trade up and get him, even at the cost of a future 1st. You don't pass up on a potential franchise QB if you need one.

Comment

Indeed, but lets see what he does to a good defense like baltimore and pitt though.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eliminatrix View Post
          why did Brady Quinn fall to #22 in the draft?
          http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...9&postcount=14
          11/6/11 - The day the Oakland Raiders got raptured!

Comment

Because he covers crotches?

Comment

two words....JAY CUTLER

cutler also did very well last preseason and thats why there was a curtain call for plummer.

but yeah, quinn is a beast. i was sooooo glad he didnt go to chokeland. the browns really deserved a good qb like him. he will turn that team around. i watched quinn his whole time at nd....very underated when it came draft time.
              sigpic

Comment

Brady Quinn...

Woohooo! Let's go, Princess! Let's go!

Let's go, Princess! Let's go!

Let's go, Princess! Let's go!

Comment

he completed all of one pass that wasn't a dump-off and now he's a stud?
                  Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Originally posted by dogfish View Post
                    he completed all of one pass that wasn't a dump-off and now he's a stud?
                    He made the right passes at the right time. He also took more chances.

The pass to the guy in stride was only inches away from a completion; the guy had it in his fingertips. The pass to the guy in the endzone couldn't have been any better; the defender had no play on the ball, and he didn't have much room to work with on that side of the endzone. If the receiver was able to drag his feet, it would've been a touchdown. So far, good passes, good decisions, and good management of the offense. And if I'm not mistaken, no interceptions. That's pretty darn good, and only his 2nd game with very little camp.

Comment

because its preseason

Comment

He looked good, again.

His performance has all but insured that Anderson is going to be cut.

Frye will start, Quinn will be backup and Dorsey will be 3rd. Anderson folds too easily under pressure, has poor pocket presence, and doesn't read defenses too well.
                        The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

We will see how he turns out, hopefully well cuz he always seemed like a nice guy at ND.

Comment

yeah hes real good at dumping the ball off to his running back while occasionally laying his receivers out to dry in the middle, but I guess you gotta take what the defense gives ya.

Still though I haven't really seen anything amazing out of him yet, right now it just seems like hes trying not to mess up.

Comment

Quinn doesn't impress me at all... and the guy likes to grab crotch. He's an idiot, seems like a college has been player to me. Doesn't seem like he's going to the tools necessary to be an elite NFL quarterback... let alone a starter.

Comment

Working...
                              X