Last Draw?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Draw?

First off its been forever since i've logged on, when did the old forums get changed to the Bronco Country thing?

Secondly, i just get done watching the movie "23". I see its 8:07 and i remember there is a football game, so i flip to ESPN hoping to catch some starting players play... Whats on when i change to the channel? Some chick babbling about Micheal Vick. What goes on for the next 10 minutes? Some chick babling about Micheal Vick. I can only assume she was talking before i changed the channel, and i'm just wondering if anyone else is fed up with all the Micheal Vick talk?

I mean, yes its a big story and we should all know what happened, but is it neccisary to take over 15 minutes of a football game so we can hear more of the same stuff we have heard for the last month? Was it neccisary to have the Court Ruling of Vick on ESPN, ESPN 2, ESPN NEWS, NFL NETWORK, and ESPN Ocho? (thank you if u got that)

There is a football team called the Alanta Falcon, thier starters are actually beating the Bengals starters 14-7 right now but yet i here no talk about that... just people talking about Vick... Hey look as i type, 18/58 update about Micheal Vick. Everytime i log onto the internet? TOP STORY: MICHEAL VICK DOES BLAH BLAH BLAH. He pleaded guilty to some of the charges, end of story... I dont need to hear or read anymore... We all knew this was happening about a month ago, or hell if you didnt know he was guilty a week and a half ago you are slightly retarded.

Dont know how much goes down here anymore, but i just wanted to ask, "Who is fed up with hearing about Micheal Vick?"
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Ooh!!Oooh! Me!:wave: me! :wave:

Vick story--->:hammer:<---media
    sigpic
    Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
    -Sean Payton

Comment

Who has two thumbs and is sick of hearing about Michael Vick?

This guy. :thumb: :thumb:
      HEAR ME ROAR!
      sigpic
      Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

I have never heard the media repeat themselves this bad about any other story. I am of everything Vick.

It would be an absolute travesty to ever let him play in the NFL again.

Comment

its getting real old listening to kornhiser or whatever his name is
          and Michelle T carrying on....enough already....

there is a football game going on and hubby and I would like to watch
          it and hear about the plays...not all the Vick talk...

Its ruining the games cause instead of showing the plays we get to
          see Michelle T face the whole time...

I hope this crap doesn't carry over into the regular season....its
          bad enough when the entertainers want to steal the show and they
          are allowed to...
          Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Originally posted by KCLadyFan View Post
            its getting real old listening to kornhiser or whatever his name is
            and Michelle T carrying on....enough already....

there is a football game going on and hubby and I would like to watch
            it and hear about the plays...not all the Vick talk...

Its ruining the games cause instead of showing the plays we get to
            see Michelle T face the whole time...

I hope this crap doesn't carry over into the regular season....its
            bad enough when the entertainers want to steal the show and they
            are allowed to...
            I know cant they talk about something promising like Trent Green and the Dolphins

Comment

Originally posted by Fins4Life View Post
              I know cant they talk about something promising like Trent Green and the Dolphins
              Only if he kills some dogs....
              Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

I have never heard the media repeat themselves this bad about any other story. I am of everything Vick.

I have...

T.O.
                Bonds
                Yankees
                anything Brady, Tiger, ARod, and James

The Media has alway beat a horse that was beat to death.

^^^^^^^^^^
                made by Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by squints View Post
                  I have...

T.O.
                  Bonds
                  Yankees
                  anything Brady, Tiger, ARod, and James

The Media has alway beat a horse that was beat to death.
                  Ya, but last time i checked (besides Bonds for 2 days after he broke the record) none of those other topics were on ESPN, ESPN 2, and ESPN News on the same time saying the exact same thing. Yes the media is terrible all the time, but this Vick story is beyond ridiculous.

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Well i heard an interesting take on Vick playing in the NFL again this mourning on Mike and Mike in the Mourning. In 1998, i think, Leonard Little crashed into another womans and the woman died the next day in the hospital, After pleading guilty to involuntary vehicular manslaughter, he did his time (or not dont remember) then he got caught drinking and driving after that, and yet he still plays in the NFL.

How are you gonna ban Vick for dogfighting, but not someone for manslaughter? Would you like to explain that to the womans family?

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by GridironChamp View Post

How are you gonna ban Vick for dogfighting, but not someone for manslaughter? Would you like to explain that to the womans family?
                      i dont think they are going to need to ban himfrom the nfl for dogfighting i think he'll serve a sentance that will take care of him for about 5 or so years.

by that time teams wouldnt probably want him or want to deal with it

i just subscribed to the new mv channel michael vick all the time. who knows maybe after he gets out of jail vick might just get a tv preacher show about how he's found jesus now.
                      sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

Yeah, all I heard was Blah Blah Blah, while Joey Harrington was throwing bombs into the endzone for touchdowns. The guys in the booth stopped interacting with her every time there was a good play. I did feel kind of bad for her though. It's not her fault she has to ruin an entire touchdown drive with BS. It's her job.

Comment

Working...
                        X