X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doggcow
    replied
    Originally posted by Geandily View Post
    haha thats cool how he autographed that ball for them, and then he pleads guilty and asks for forgiveness and then they totally destroy a gift he gave them

I'm tired of all this Vick news, everytime I turn on ESPN theres an "update" of the Vick case. Most teams in the NFL have started cuts and there is NO coverage of it. Only people discussing how Vick's case should be handled, is he being treated fairly, over and ooover and ooooooover again.

It's football season, can't we talk about football? If I wanted to hear about legal cases I would turn on the COURT channel
    What vick did was so incredibly aweful, I don't understand how people can say things like this. He killed dogs because they wern't good fighters. He LIED TO THE WORLD until he was caught then goes "Uh oh jkjkjk I did do it, forgive me?"

I hope he burns.

Leave a comment:

• Scheffler88
    replied
    Originally posted by CHARLIEADAMSFAN View Post
    it makes me sad that vick had to do this to himself what an idiot

but yea the video is cool i know i wouldnt do that to something thats potentially expensive
    But it may be worth more now. Sell the autographed Michael Vick football "chewed" by a dog on Ebay and I would be willing to bet it would fetch (no pun intended) close to $10,000. There was a woman who gave her dogs 2 dozen Vick trading cards to chew up and sold them on Ebay and they went for over $7,000 but she was donating the money to charity. I could only imagine what that ball might go for.

Here's the link to the trading card story:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_yl...v=ap&type=lgns

Leave a comment:

• CHARLIEADAMSFAN
    replied
    it makes me sad that vick had to do this to himself what an idiot

but yea the video is cool i know i wouldnt do that to something thats potentially expensive

Leave a comment:

• VADER72
    replied
    What i find so funny. These guys obviously spent money on that ball (NFL hologram sticker which means it was purchased) and just let a dog chew it up. They should have e-bayed it and maybe spend some money one their front lawn.

Leave a comment:

• Deltagbear
    replied
    Now thats hilarious!

Leave a comment:

• PatrickdaDookie
    replied
    You want everyone to slobber all over Vick?

I suppose that could happen with where he's going...

Leave a comment:

• Geandily
    replied
    haha thats cool how he autographed that ball for them, and then he pleads guilty and asks for forgiveness and then they totally destroy a gift he gave them

I'm tired of all this Vick news, everytime I turn on ESPN theres an "update" of the Vick case. Most teams in the NFL have started cuts and there is NO coverage of it. Only people discussing how Vick's case should be handled, is he being treated fairly, over and ooover and ooooooover again.

It's football season, can't we talk about football? If I wanted to hear about legal cases I would turn on the COURT channel
    Last edited by Geandily; 08-28-2007, 11:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Doggcow
    started a topic I hope everyone treats Michael Vick like this

I hope everyone treats Michael Vick like this

From now on. Fantastic.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CVVc-KHoa68
Working...
X