• Show
Clear All

• Former Raiders First-Round Pick Caught With Meth

I love the Raiders!

http://www.tmz.com/2007/08/29/cops-f...drugs-and-ran/

Originally posted by Perry1977 View Post
    lol funny funny and 8 drug related chargeres lol

Comment

Thats sad news. Hopefully he can get some help for his addiction.
      "Chillez was right Brock is best champ in the UFC, I Jump on Mir bandwagon and he got crushed."

Chillez won the sig bet. Congrats. Up next for brock? Fedor... stay tuned.

Comment

Originally posted by Perry1977 View Post
        I didn't even have to click the link to know who it was. The clues were all there. 1. First round pick by raiders. 2. drug problem.

I have heard that he was one of these kids who's parents pushed them from age 6 to be a professional athlete. He finally made it, then spun out of control.

Comment

Originally posted by konnorrollison View Post
          lol funny funny and 8 drug related chargeres lol

I wouldn't call that funny. I would call it sad. It has nothing to do with him being a former Raider. This guy obviously has a serious addiction and either needs a good amount of time in jail to clean him up or a serious bout of rehab.

Again, as a former addict, I don't see any humor in it, at all.
          Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

Its not funny to see a guy down in the gutter like that, i remember this guys story, his Dad forced him into being a QB from the time he was a little kid, it was horrible, the guy had no childhood at all, now look at him he is all screwed up in the head...this is a sad situation.
            "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

at first i thought it was russel

made by showoff

Comment

This is a sad deal. This guy never got it together. Someone told me that a lot of it had to do with his father, who sheltered him way too much. I guess when he hit the college scene, it was a life changing experience and now.....Man I don't know. You sure don't like to see this, though.

sigpic

Myself, Shawn (a chefs fan) and Mike on our way home from the Sand Trap in June '06. (Mildenhall AFB)

Comment

Todd Marinovich at 38, riding his skateboard, and carrying around a guitar case with some drugs in it, ran from the cops when confronted, and then hid in a carport a few blocks away where police picked him up, at 1:30 am.
                  Last edited by silkamilkamonic; 08-31-2007, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by silkamilkamonic View Post
                    Todd Marinovich at 38, riding his skateboard, and carrying around a guitar case with some drugs in it, ran from the cops when confronted, and then hit in a carport a few blocks away where police picked him up, at 1:30 am.
                    Yea, heh that pretty much tells the story.

Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

Comment

Working...
                    X