No announcement yet.

Donald Butler done for the year.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow this really sucks for the chargers..
    Hope he recovers well and back a 100% next season.

Whats up with all the injuries?And its alot of the young players.

Comment

I hate season ending injuries in training camp, I can only imagine what the player goes through. Hopefully he can recover and make an impact (minus against Broncos) next year.
      sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

I was just scanning the Chiefs boards that had a thread discussing Dumervil's injury, and man...it's disgusting over there. A complete lack of respect. A good half of the responses were related to celebrating. I know it doesn't speak for all Chiefs fans, but how ridiculous. Not only does it speak volumes about the kind of fan you are, but specifically of the kind of person you are.

After reading this thread and all the responses, I am that much happier to be a Bronco fan. I tip my hat to all of you.

As for the Chargers...like everyone else has said in this thread: Here's to hoping for a speedy recovery and a solid comeback. :thumb:
        2009 Adopted Denver Bronco: Kyle Orton :orton:

2010 Adopted Denver Bronco: Jason Hunter

Tao of Elvis #1

Comment

That is a shame, sorry Bolts fans. I hope the recovery goes well.

Comment

Originally posted by Tripp View Post
            I was just scanning the Chiefs boards that had a thread discussing Dumervil's injury, and man...it's disgusting over there. A complete lack of respect. A good half of the responses were related to celebrating. I know it doesn't speak for all Chiefs fans, but how ridiculous. Not only does it speak volumes about the kind of fan you are, but specifically of the kind of person you are.

After reading this thread and all the responses, I am that much happier to be a Bronco fan. I tip my hat to all of you.

As for the Chargers...like everyone else has said in this thread: Here's to hoping for a speedy recovery and a solid comeback. :thumb:
            Torn Achilies aren't a joke, I think it's defintely going to be awhile.

Comment

Working...
            X