Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brakshow
    replied
    Totally ashame, there are always teams that have these injuries during TC...happens to most teams it seems like these days. Just not fair when you set a team up in your mind and stupid injuries set you back.

Wish him the best recovery!

Leave a comment:

• Alastor
    replied
    Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
    I always hate injuries like this from a human point of view. Here's to wishing him a speedy recovery.
    This is what I wanted to say as well.

Best wishes to him and the fans over there. Training camp should not result in this kind of thing, but it's the nature of the beast.

Here's to a speedy recovery!

Leave a comment:

• CHARGER$
    replied
    very very disappointed. Hope his rehab goes ok, he keeps his head in the books and comes back stronger next year.

God i hate injuries!
    Is Seau available?

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    I always hate injuries like this from a human point of view. Here's to wishing him a speedy recovery.

Leave a comment:

• Den615
    started a topic Donald Butler done for the year.

Donald Butler done for the year.

Chargers third-round ILB Donald Butler suffered a torn Achilles' tendon in Tuesday's practice.
    He will be placed on injured reserve, ending his season. Butler was expected to compete for snaps with Kevin Burnett and Brandon Siler next to Stephen Cooper. The Bolts can't count on him to be develop into a 2011 starter, which would make re-signing Cooper a priority. Cooper is in a contract year.
    Source: Kevin Acee on Twitter
    Related: Stephen Cooper, Kevin Burnett, Brandon Siler
    Tough loss for the Chargers, I was hoping we would take a look at Butler during the draft. Hope he's back at 100% for next year.
Working...
X