X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amari24
    replied
    Originally posted by Tripp View Post
    I was just scanning the Chiefs boards that had a thread discussing Dumervil's injury, and man...it's disgusting over there. A complete lack of respect. A good half of the responses were related to celebrating. I know it doesn't speak for all Chiefs fans, but how ridiculous. Not only does it speak volumes about the kind of fan you are, but specifically of the kind of person you are.

After reading this thread and all the responses, I am that much happier to be a Bronco fan. I tip my hat to all of you.

As for the Chargers...like everyone else has said in this thread: Here's to hoping for a speedy recovery and a solid comeback. :thumb:
    Torn Achilies aren't a joke, I think it's defintely going to be awhile.

Leave a comment:

• TRUEBRONCOFAN24
    replied
    That is a shame, sorry Bolts fans. I hope the recovery goes well.

Leave a comment:

• Tripp
    replied
    I was just scanning the Chiefs boards that had a thread discussing Dumervil's injury, and man...it's disgusting over there. A complete lack of respect. A good half of the responses were related to celebrating. I know it doesn't speak for all Chiefs fans, but how ridiculous. Not only does it speak volumes about the kind of fan you are, but specifically of the kind of person you are.

After reading this thread and all the responses, I am that much happier to be a Bronco fan. I tip my hat to all of you.

As for the Chargers...like everyone else has said in this thread: Here's to hoping for a speedy recovery and a solid comeback. :thumb:

Leave a comment:

• roushmartin6
    replied
    I hate season ending injuries in training camp, I can only imagine what the player goes through. Hopefully he can recover and make an impact (minus against Broncos) next year.

Leave a comment:

• one5beast
    replied
    Wow this really sucks for the chargers..
    Hope he recovers well and back a 100% next season.

Whats up with all the injuries?And its alot of the young players.

Leave a comment:

• Chillez
    replied
    I hope he has a speedy recovery that sucks for Charger fans.

Leave a comment:

• Chargerbomb
    replied
    Originally posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16 View Post
    That sucks. I hope he gets better and comes back stronger.

I hate rookies getting injured because i love watching the young guys in preseaon. I know you charger fans wanted to watch your rooks during preseason.
    Mathews, Stuckey and Cam Thomas will all get lots of time this year

Leave a comment:

• BRONCOS_OWN_U16
    replied
    That sucks. I hope he gets better and comes back stronger.

I hate rookies getting injured because i love watching the young guys in preseaon. I know you charger fans wanted to watch your rooks during preseason.

Leave a comment:

• owninit
    replied
    TC injuries suck, and they REALLY suck when they are rookies......

Here's to wishing him a full recovery.

Leave a comment:

• LSIGRAD09
    replied
    That's not fair. I hate it when a rookie is injured. I don't care what team the guy plays for, he got to that spot, and he has to wait longer.
    I hope he recuperates quickly, and is able to fix the situation.:thumb:

Leave a comment:

• Chargerbomb
    replied
    Originally posted by CHARGER$ View Post
    Ture but any playing time would have gone along way in his progression....Now hes a year behind.
    Yep. No doubt it is a huge setback, and tendon injuries are no joke. But he could learn something just by being around the club and studying the way the defense plays. Hopefully he recovers fully and participates in all the offseason conditioning and training sessions next year. Cooper is on his way out, and both Burnett and Siler are in their contract years.

We will likely be counting on Butler next season. Or 2012. Depending on the labor talks.

Leave a comment:

• ERoyal248
    replied
    Sorry to hear..

Now next year he'll be a year behind, may not of made a big of an impact as the other rookies.. He still could of hit his feet wet and got a little experience..

Hope he has a speedy recovery..

Leave a comment:

• CHARGER$
    replied
    Originally posted by Chargerbomb View Post
    Classy thread from you Bronco fans. Thanks for the well-wishes.

The good news is that unlike Mathews, Stuckey and Cam Thomas, Butler wasn't counted on to make much of an impact aside from special teams this season. If Cooper, Siler and Burnett can stay healthy, the team should be fine at ILB this year. But after those 3, the inside linebacker depth is not very good.
    Ture but any playing time would have gone along way in his progression....Now hes a year behind.

Leave a comment:

• Alastor
    replied
    I wonder what impact this will have with Merriman.

Leave a comment:

• Chargerbomb
    replied
    Classy thread from you Bronco fans. Thanks for the well-wishes.

The good news is that unlike Mathews, Stuckey and Cam Thomas, Butler wasn't counted on to make much of an impact aside from special teams this season. If Cooper, Siler and Burnett can stay healthy, the team should be fine at ILB this year. But after those 3, the inside linebacker depth is not very good.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X