Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be clear, I wasn't asking a serious question, so this is all very hilarious to me.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
      To be clear, I wasn't asking a serious question, so this is all very hilarious to me.
      Thus my "less than serious" response.

I suppose we should have been more clear.

Comment

Originally posted by Alastor View Post
        EINC,

The rules are pretty clear. It's not real hard to figure out. I made a joke and you're trying to quibble about it.

That's fine - as long as you don't go overboard. You seem to be doing that, but perhaps that's just my perception.

The rules are clear and despite the smart answer I gave above, I don't really think there's any basis for confusion here. I admire what I perceive to be your intent to quibble over details, but I'm not sure the manner in which you're going about it is likely to be either productive or funny.

sorry man i thought my sticking the tounge out smiley aka tounge in cheek tone would be taken as a joke as well......guess not.......

that was far from quibbling......i can quibble like the best of them and that wasnt quibbling

Comment

Originally posted by elevation INC View Post
          sorry man i thought my sticking the tounge out smiley aka tounge in cheek tone would be taken as a joke as well......guess not.......

that was far from quibbling......i can quibble like the best of them and that wasnt quibbling
          Apologies for the misunderstanding. Thanks for the clarity.

I should have looked twice, because that seemed out of character for you. In fact I did look twice, I guess I just didn't get it.

My bad.

Comment

Anyone else catch the Seahawks-Chargers last night? San Diego's 1st team (passing) offense looked scary-good. Of course, it's just preaseason, not to mention just the Seahawks too.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos_2231 View Post
              Anyone else catch the Seahawks-Chargers last night? San Diego's 1st team (passing) offense looked scary-good. Of course, it's just preaseason, not to mention just the Seahawks too.
              I got stuck watching this game but I agree that offense is lookin good like always

As long as they have P Rivers they'll be scary imo
              sigpic
              Thank you Charger$

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos_2231 View Post
                From ESPN.com

The first-team offense is nice: The expectations in this post-lockout world have been that established offenses would be further along than teams with major change. The Chargers are virtually the same offense as they were last season.

The first-team offense looked like it’s been working daily all year. Quarterback Philip Rivers led San Diego on an impressive 10-play, 89-yard drive in five minutes, 33 seconds. Rivers completed 5 of 6 passes for 87 yards and a touchdown pass. The Chargers cruised down the field as if it were November.

The fact that Rivers led more than 40 players in four-times-as-week workouts beginning in March makes it’s easy to understand why the first-team offense clicked so well.

I'd agree, Rivers looked like he was in October-November form.
                sigpic

Comment

Kris Dielman had "seizure on plane after concussion"

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...er-concussion/

Report: Kris Dielman had seizure on plane after concussion
                  Posted by Mike Florio on October 27, 2011, 10:14 PM EDT

Chargers offensive lineman Kris Dielman suffered a concussion during Sunday’s game against the Jets. More troubling is the fact that, on the flight home from New York, Dielman reportedly suffered a seizure, arising from the concussion.

Even more troubling is that the injury occurred in the fourth quarter of the game, but Dielman continued to play. (Have we mentioned that the NFL doesn’t have independent neurologists on the sidelines at games?)

The Associated Press reports that an ambulance met the plane when it arrived in San Diego, and that Dielman was hospitalized overnight. Dielman wouldn’t comment on the matter, other than to say he won’t be playing on Monday night against the Chiefs.

Kevin Acee of the San Diego Union-Tribune reports that Dielman will miss at least two games following the concussion and seizure, which per Acee was “violent” and “scary.”

Here’s hoping that the NFL decides in the wake of this incident to implement meaningful procedures aimed at spotting concussions and getting players who have suffered concussions out of games — and that every lower level of the sport eventually will follow suit. Anyone who has been paying any attention to high school football lately knows that the culture has not yet changed, and that as a result players are staying in games when they simply shouldn’t be.

It’s time for the NFL to provide real leadership on this issue, not lip service aimed at placating Congress and/or CYA memos intended to satisfy the lawyers.

Comment

Not good, Dielman is a big part of that...deteriorating O-line.
                    sigpic

Comment

Scary... I hope he recovers.
                      Rivers is deciding to play bad, just to see how it feels.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post

Comment

Props to you guys for having separate forums for AFC West teams. Never seen that before. My first time visiting the Bronco site and was surprised to see this. I originally came on here to see how S. Phillips was doing. One of my favorite Bolts for many years. With us getting Freeney and you boys getting Phillips I thought I share one of my favorite clips of him which is even funnier now...enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddv1l3DTH8Q

Comment

Originally posted by knoCC knoCC View Post
                              Props to you guys for having separate forums for AFC West teams. Never seen that before. My first time visiting the Bronco site and was surprised to see this. I originally came on here to see how S. Phillips was doing. One of my favorite Bolts for many years. With us getting Freeney and you boys getting Phillips I thought I share one of my favorite clips of him which is even funnier now...enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddv1l3DTH8Q
                              That's a funny video welcome to the boards...

As you can see this section isn't used often but it is here!
                              sigpic
                              2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                                That's a funny video welcome to the boards...

As you can see this section isn't used often but it is here!
                                Like the chargers trophy case?

Kidding... aha

welcome to the boards... I always hated Mr Phillips... strange cheering for him now. haha

Comment

Working...
                                X