Peace in Chargers secondary!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peace in Chargers secondary!

You may have read this on another forum..if not, enjoy charger fans.
    Addition by subtraction when it comes to the trading of cro.

LINK

“You don’t have the animosity between players, between player and coach,” Weddle said. “We come out each day and we’re working hard, we’re competing and we all want to get better, and we’re all listening to our coach. There is no second-guessing. Coach says something, it applies to everyone. We’re all at the same level. We’re all holding each other to the same level.”

There may have been more than one culprit over the years, but there is no question who is running through the scenes in Weddle’s head as he says this.

Antonio Cromartie.

“Me and Cro had conflicts,” Weddle said. “That’s just the way it is.”

The way it was.
    sigpic

Interesting stuff..

Off topic a bit, but I have a feeling Cromartie is going to tear it up on that CB friendly blitzing D.

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
      Interesting stuff..

Off topic a bit, but I have a feeling Cromartie is going to tear it up on that CB friendly blitzing D.
      I do too, i have thought about that a bit and when he does its going to make the chargers look like they made a bad trade. But in reality i doubt he would put up a good year here in our D. Assuming Revis is on the team and with the pressure they put on QBs hes going to get some badly thrown balls his way.

Oh well, at least his ego and mouth is out of our locker room.
      sigpic

Comment

cro's replacement, cason has been a lot more physical than cro was and i like that.
        sigpic

Comment

is vasher doing anything in san diego?
          sigpic
          oakland raders gm
          latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Originally posted by CHARGER$ View Post
            I do too, i have thought about that a bit and when he does its going to make the chargers look like they made a bad trade. But in reality i doubt he would put up a good year here in our D. Assuming Revis is on the team and with the pressure they put on QBs hes going to get some badly thrown balls his way.

Oh well, at least his ego and mouth is out of our locker room.
            Just curious why did Cromartie leave the Chargers? Did he and Norv, disagree over contracts?
            sigpic

"Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

Comment

Originally posted by broncoFan! View Post
              Just curious why did Cromartie leave the Chargers? Did he and Norv, disagree over contracts?
              What does Norv have to do with contracts? He was shipped out of town (traded for a conditional 2nd round pick) as the first order of business in the 2010 offseason.

Did you click the link?

He was a locker room cancer
              He refused to tackle
              He was undisciplined and erratic in coverage
              He clashed with the coaching staff, repeatedly whining that he wanted to play man instead of zone
              He had major baggage, at one point getting sued for hitting some dude in the face with a champagne bottle
              He didn't get along with anyone on the team except for Quentin Jammer
              He has 8 kids by 7 mothers in 5 states

Do I need to go on?

Comment

Originally posted by Chargerbomb View Post
                What does Norv have to do with contracts? He was shipped out of town (traded for a conditional 2nd round pick) as the first order of business in the 2010 offseason.

Did you click the link?

He was a locker room cancer
                He refused to tackle
                He was undisciplined and erratic in coverage
                He clashed with the coaching staff, repeatedly whining that he wanted to play man instead of zone
                He had major baggage, at one point getting sued for hitting some dude in the face with a champagne bottle
                He didn't get along with anyone on the team except for Quentin Jammer
                He has 8 kids by 7 mothers in 5 states

Do I need to go on?
                Wow that's some pretty rough baggage. Well best of luck to your new CB's. Anyway, as for Norv Turner and contracts I realize that a new contract is up to the front office but if a coach wants someone on the team badly enough he will do everything in his power to get him back on his team.
                sigpic

"Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

Comment

Originally posted by broncoFan! View Post
                  Wow that's some pretty rough baggage. Well best of luck to your new CB's. Anyway, as for Norv Turner and contracts I realize that a new contract is up to the front office but if a coach wants someone on the team badly enough he will do everything in his power to get him back on his team.
                  not when your GM is AJ smith, norv gets what he gets. i believe that is why AJ and marty hated each other because they both liked different guys and their egos feuded over it.

norv is a yes man, i don't think he has much say at all in the players he has in my honest opinion.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X