My Chargers Uniform Update Concept

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Chargers Uniform Update Concept

I mentioned what I would do in the "Uniforms" thread here. I've done the Chiefs and Raiders already, so that leaves two teams, since I'm saving the best for last, here's the next to last.

I really like it It bares resemblance to the helmets they had before their recent change, nice job!

Comment

Not bad actually.

Comment

Pretty neat. You have talent. Like the bolt on the pants.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
          Pretty neat. You have talent. Like the bolt on the pants.
          The bolt on the pants is the same that they use on their current pants. I just made it so the insets (the stripes/background of color isn't needed).

Comment

you do great work WD...

but one question:

why put so much work into subtle or almost unnoticeable changes?

why not go all out and make uniforms with drastic changes so that the time you spend on these is worth while.

so far there hasn't been anything that i've seen that, at first glance i could say for certain would warrant the team even considering changing to your uniform (i mean if this were a serious concept design change up for discussion by said team).

i realize teams make subtle changes here and there, but normally they're a bit more noticeable and most of the time don't REVERT to previous uniforms unless your the Chargers or a handful of others.

for instance, i noticed the Jags made a subtle change to their unis that i really like... but it's noticeable at first glance.

i dunno...am i making any sense?

again... not saying you're not doing a great job on them i would just opt for going completely all out if i was doing this for fun.
            sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
              you do great work WD...

but one question:

why put so much work into subtle or almost unnoticeable changes?

why not go all out and make uniforms with drastic changes so that the time you spend on these is worth while.

so far there hasn't been anything that i've seen that, at first glance i could say for certain would warrant the team even considering changing to your uniform (i mean if this were a serious concept design change up for discussion by said team).

i realize teams make subtle changes here and there, but normally they're a bit more noticeable and most of the time don't REVERT to previous uniforms unless your the Chargers or a handful of others.

for instance, i noticed the Jags made a subtle change to their unis that i really like... but it's noticeable at first glance.

i dunno...am i making any sense?

again... not saying you're not doing a great job on them i would just opt for going completely all out if i was doing this for fun.
              What I do, it's more of a "what would they look best in this day in age?" type thing.

The Jaguars changes were actually very noticeable, well, to me at least.

There are teams that make huge changes, and teams that make smaller changes, all the time.

I'm more or less just fixing what's wrong with a certain teams look, instead of just redoing everything.

Personally, I don't like over done, busy uniforms, but I also don't like boring, out dated looks either. I'd like to find a median for the NFL that isn't too boring or too busy.

Comment

[IMG] We should just switch back to these[/IMG]

These. NO EXCEPTIONS

Comment

Working...
                X