I Don't Care If...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Don't Care If...

We don't win another game! I really don't. We could lose all of them and i will be just fine. I just want a fundamentally sound game. I want to know that were getting beat because the other team is better not because we come out slow and lethargic and end up beating ourselves.

The players also need to keep their damn heads in the game. Garay goes and gets a personal foul which leads to a frigging 8 minute TD drive. A WR who's name slips my mind gets up after a catch and drops the ball without being touched like hes still playing college ball. And Hester...SMH...finish the play! damn it!

Fed up with the coaching! FED UP!
    promote Rivera at the worst please.

And, yes, im well aware that mid-season coaching changes are rare and probably hard to over come but i think a change now would benefit next years charger team.
    sigpic

this all falls heavily on coaching, too bad there will not be a change and we will have to put up with this crap the rest of the season.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      this all falls heavily on coaching, too bad there will not be a change and we will have to put up with this crap the rest of the season.
      Wait, are you talking about the Broncos or the Chargers? We seem to be in a similar boat, but at least you guys have a good QB. We have a trash QB who fooled some, including the HC, into thinking he is adequate.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        At least you have a chance to make some changes in the offseason. We have to stick with this coach (doesn't even deserve to be called by his name) for at least 1 more year. :brick:
        2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
          At least you have a chance to make some changes in the offseason. We have to stick with this coach (doesn't even deserve to be called by his name) for at least 1 more year. :brick:
          yeah, its such a waste because you can clearly see the potential of this team if they would just stop being retarded.

its gotta be coaching..... but what is strange is norvs team was not like this last year, they were actually good at protecting the football and special teams.
          sigpic

Comment

It's just pathetic how many times we have lost fumbles this year. I'm thinking the coaches didn't stress ball security and basic fundamentals at all in training camp.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CHARGER$ View Post
              It's just pathetic how many times we have lost fumbles this year. I'm thinking the coaches didn't stress ball security and basic fundamentals at all in training camp.
              they were too worried about them injuring themselves and holding guys out of practice in TC, remember that?

i think that could be a huge factor. i was very concerned about it when they kept holding guys out due to "soar hamstrings".

tons of guys missing time in TC.....maybe they didn't work them that hard even if they did practice? worried they were going to get injured?

it would make perfect sense if true.
              Last edited by baphamet; 10-24-2010, 09:45 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CHARGER$ View Post
                We don't win another game! I really don't. We could lose all of them and i will be just fine. I just want a fundamentally sound game. I want to know that were getting beat because the other team is better not because we come out slow and lethargic and end up beating ourselves.

The players also need to keep their damn heads in the game. Garay goes and gets a personal foul which leads to a frigging 8 minute TD drive. A WR who's name slips my mind gets up after a catch and drops the ball without being touched like hes still playing college ball. And Hester...SMH...finish the play! damn it!

Fed up with the coaching! FED UP!
                promote Rivera at the worst please.

And, yes, im well aware that mid-season coaching changes are rare and probably hard to over come but i think a change now would benefit next years charger team.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X