Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

question

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • question

    Do you guys think V. Jackson hurt his pocket book by sitting out part of this year? Like Rivers made Jackson instead of other way around considering Rivers is making it work with no name WR's? Other teams & front offices must see this.
    Last edited by RaiderFanSD; 11-06-2010, 03:07 AM.

  • #2
    He has elite physical traits. His notarity for trouble would hurt his value more than anything. Doesn't he already have one strike against him?
    sigpic
    Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
      He has elite physical traits. His notarity for trouble would hurt his value more than anything. Doesn't he already have one strike against him?
      True, while he does have elite physical traits I still believe he won't make as much money next free agency because Rivers is still making it work with pretty much no name WR's that probably wouldn't be much elsewhere. But yea, his legal troubles probably screw him more than anything.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
        Do you guys think V. Jackson hurt his pocket book by sitting out part of this year? Like Rivers made Jackson instead of other way around considering Rivers is making it work with no name WR's? Other teams & front offices must see this.
        ive been saying that all off season and got roasted for it in smack lol

        although i don't think that is hurting his pocket book, i think its the off the field issues and the suspension, combined with his contract asking price that made it difficult for him.

        that said, he could have made 3.2 million by not sitting put this year and likely would have been putting up great numbers due to all the injuries, assuming he wouldn't have gotten injured.

        so in that regard, yeah it did hurt his pocket book.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
          True, while he does have elite physical traits I still believe he won't make as much money next free agency because Rivers is still making it work with pretty much no name WR's that probably wouldn't be much elsewhere. But yea, his legal troubles probably screw him more than anything.
          I think if Brandon Marshall can get a big contract its probable Jackson can too. It would just be an incentive based contract with language that protects a franchise with little money up front.
          sigpic
          Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

          Comment

          Working...
          X