Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I dont care if you aren't supposed to root for a rival's player but....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont care if you aren't supposed to root for a rival's player but....

Mike Tolbert is a complete bad ass!

He is quickly becoming one of my favorite players to watch. That is one BRUTE of a running back!
    sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Originally posted by McSmashie View Post
    Mike Tolbert is a complete bad ass!

He is quickly becoming one of my favorite players to watch. That is one BRUTE of a running back!
    I love how he dishes out punishment at the end of his runs, puts his head down, gets low and goes full force into the defender.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CHARGER$ View Post
      I love how he dishes out punishment at the end of his runs, puts his head down, gets low and goes full force into the defender.
      To have a running back that is willing to find contact and wants to inflict punishment on a defenders is a beautiful thing.

Not to mention, the guy has a good personality and is easy to get behind.
      sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

lol for sure, i love those types of backs and have enjoyed watching bo jackson and Christian Okoye play.

its really what SD needs with their inconsistent run blocking.
        sigpic

Comment

Yea, glad I wasted the #9 pick on Matthews twice in two fantasy teams.

It's been paying off great, my teams have made up for it in other areas but still.......
          sigpic

Comment

The Chargers offense just looks right with a power back running over people. Fans of Natrone Means and Marion Butts know what I'm talking about.

If AJ Smith had been allowed to do what he wanted, we would still have Michael Turner and LT would've been traded before the 2008 season. Instead, we saw a small, slow shell of LT the past 2 years prior to this one. It's nice to see a RB once again who can break tackles.

Comment

Thanks McSmashie.

This is an if statement, I'm not getting cocky or anything but... to me this years Chargers give San Diego the best chance to win a Superbowl for 2 reasons. 1 - A great defense... 2 - A solid run game, haven't had that since '06.

Hopefully Tolbert and Mathews can stay healthy.
              Rivers is deciding to play bad, just to see how it feels.

Comment

Originally posted by Chargerbomb View Post
                The Chargers offense just looks right with a power back running over people. Fans of Natrone Means and Marion Butts know what I'm talking about.

If AJ Smith had been allowed to do what he wanted, we would still have Michael Turner and LT would've been traded before the 2008 season. Instead, we saw a small, slow shell of LT the past 2 years prior to this one. It's nice to see a RB once again who can break tackles.
                AJ Smith is one of the best GMs around,i wish we had a GM like him.

Comment

Working...
                X