• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chargers VS 49ers game thread

Lets go 49ers!
    PROUD MEMBER OF BRONCOS COUNTRY
    sigpic

I started V-Jax this week on my FF team, so hopefully that TD will be followed by many more tonight.
    sigpic

Comment

the SF defense is playing good as hell. :brick:

Comment

Looking at it now I cannot believe people thought the 49ers were even contenders this year. A young inexperienced offensive line, big questions at QB and a young receiving corp. For all their defensive talent they still haven't produced the goods.

But heck, they still beat us -.-

Comment

Hahahaha, what the heck did Marcul McNeill do there at the end of that fight there?

Comment

That stop on 4th-Goal changed the game.

Speaking of, why didn't SF do a QB sneak instead of hand it off. Or play-action to Vernon Davis.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
              That stop on 4th-Goal changed the game.

Speaking of, why didn't SF do a QB sneak instead of hand it off. Or play-action to Vernon Davis.
              Singletary will be asking himself this into his drink once he's fired.

Horribly coached team.

Comment

Rough for Justin Smith there.
                sigpic

Comment

Philip Rivers=Fantasy football beast. Great game guys thanks for making it entertaining for me to laugh at the team that beat us. =) If we can't hopefully you can.
                  sigpic

"Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

Comment

I honestly can't believe the 49ers player wasn't flagged for blasting Mike Tolbert in the head with no helmet on.

If helmet to helmet plays get fined, wouldn't helmet to head plays get fined?

Either way Mike Tolbert friggin wore it like a champ, dude is pure friggin animal.
                    sigpic

Comment

Glad I bet that the niners would score less than 18 points

Comment

Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
                        Oooh don't lose another sig bet hahaha. Oh hey you should put release the broncoFan! in your sig somewhere just to see people's reaction.
                        sigpic

"Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

Comment

well at least the 49'ers have more yards than the chiefs did lol

Comment

Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
                            Im not, I took SD -9 over 44.5 and there has been so many missed oppertunities tonight for points.

Niners take a fg off the board, score a td, SD challenges, SF doesn't get it on 4th down. Jacks missed a td by literally millimeters in the back of the end zone.

Ginn's KO return just got called back. (Bolts ST coach thanks his lucky stars)

This could have easily gone over and now I don't think it will......
                            sigpic

Comment

that is 7 shut out quarters for the chargers D :clap:

Comment

Working...
                              X