Bob Sanders to the Chargers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Sanders to the Chargers

Ugh! If Sanders is healthy, and it's a big IF, he's a great pickup for the Chargers. I was hoping we would look into him.

As per Adam Schefter - 1 year deal.
    sigpic

Bronco fan for 31 years!!!!

This should be posted in either the "Other NFL Teams" section or the "Bolt pride" section. Wrong place buddy.
    sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
    Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

O no another player the chargers won't win a superbowl with
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
        This should be posted in either the "Other NFL Teams" section or the "Bolt pride" section. Wrong place buddy.
        Yes, I thought of that, but personally, I don't spend time in every room in this chat forum. So, thanks for pointing it out, but it's not the end of the world.
        sigpic

Bronco fan for 31 years!!!!

Comment

He'll just get hurt 1st game anyway.

Comment

yea at 1st I was like damn Bob sanders to sd thats crazy then I thought whats crazier is if hell even play a down with them

Comment

DMC is gonna run over him if he even makes it that long into the season

Comment

I heard he broke his hand while signing his contract, out for 4-6 months....
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.17.5 View Post
                  McGraw
                  Weddle
                  Hill
                  Sanders??

Comment

Originally posted by BeardedWonder View Post
                    O no another player the chargers won't win a superbowl with
                    i wonder why he didn't sign with the broncos? guess the guy wants to actually have a shot at the playoffs.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.17.5 View Post
                      your team isn't going to run over anybody lol

we dont need sanders to beat your team.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                        i wonder why he didn't sign with the broncos? guess the guy wants to actually have a shot at the playoffs.
                        smack talk much?? Its ok jus another oft injured player to help get you guys knocked out of the 1st round.

Has bob sanders ever played more than half the season?? Now if you guys woulda got OJ Atogwe or even drafted a S in the 1st Id be like ok the chargers are looking good.

But do you honestly consider Bob Sanders a pick up?? I dont even consider him one of those " If he manages to stay healthy hell be good" players

Oh and you were 0-2 against oakland last year so maybe you do need some help with them.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosking209 View Post
                          Has bob sanders ever played more than half the season??
                          Yes, 2007 when the Colts won the Superbowl

Originally posted by broncosking209 View Post
                          But do you honestly consider Bob Sanders a pick up?? I dont even consider him one of those " If he manages to stay healthy hell be good" players
                          Yes I do, big time. Bob Sanders healthy is a star, that will give us the first legitimate SS since Rodney took off. If he gets hurt we're back to where we are now with career backups at the position. I don't believe we were lined up to draft a SS as we drafted one last year in Darrel Stucky.

Depending how much we payed him (not that we'll be within miles of the salary cap anytime soon) to me is the deciding factor. If he plays great, if he gets hurt, back to making due with what we got and Stuckey got to see how a SS prepares. Besides even potentially filling a hole is better than doing nothing about it, which is the AJ Smith MO.

Bottom Line-
                          It's a risk, but it's a risk worth taking.
                          sigpic

Comment

This is a really good pick up for the Chargers “If” Saunders can stay healthy. It’s only a 1 year deal…worst case scenario for the Chargers is he can’t play, best case scenario is he returns to prior form.

Funny thing related to the Bob Sanders 1 year signing…Adam Shefter did a retweet from someone who posted this:

Sources say Bob Sanders breaks hand signing w/Chargers, out for season.
                            Shefter said that report was false but I though it was funny.

Thx,
                            Joe
                            To live is to suffer, to survive is to find meaning in the suffering.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by garzjoe View Post
                              This is a really good pick up for the Chargers “If” Saunders can stay healthy. It’s only a 1 year deal…worst case scenario for the Chargers is he can’t play, best case scenario is he returns to prior form.

Funny thing related to the Bob Sanders 1 year signing…Adam Shefter did a retweet from someone who posted this:

Shefter said that report was false but I though it was funny.

Thx,
                              Joe
                              it was very funny lol
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X