Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve Smith wants to be a charger.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Steve Smith wants to be a charger.

    http://boltbeat.com/2011/04/27/steve...medium=twitter

    I would love it... I think he has something left in the tank.
    sigpic

  • #2
    He's still got it.

    Comment


    • #3
      He was a lot of fun to watch when he was at the top of his game. If he was in another town, he would have gotten even more recognition for it.

      So it'd be fun to see him have another year or two of that sort of production... but it's hard to say how much of his lack of production was him... and how much wasn't.

      Obviously, it wasn't all him... but I doubt it was all on the QB/Team either. He was the sort of player who would make something out of nothing. I can't remember the last time I saw that out of him.
      Thanks, Reid!
      sigpic
      Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

      Comment


      • #4
        Because San Diego needs another diva WR....

        Comment


        • #5
          Better than covering vjax. Cox or goodman could take him out of a game imo

          Comment


          • #6
            no thanks

            i don't want him

            he's too short and too old


            we like big wrs
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              also no because he'd be smacking all of our dbs lol

              http://www.aolnews.com/2008/08/01/st...eammate-again/
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Not sure if he is still under contract, according to the article it would take picks and/or players to move him west so I'm assuming he is.

                Only rarely do I believe in moving picks (moldable young players) for veterans (He is 31), and this is not one of those cases, compound that with his...decisions, and this trade is long dead.

                If he was a FA I could see it happening if the Chargers were desperate, but my gut says the Chargers would be raiding practice squads before we made a move for him.

                Shame he's probably a jerk, the guy can play.

                Huh, if the Chargers had to, I wonder who they'd take between: Steve Smith, Chad Johnson, or Terrel Owens?

                SS- We got Bob Sanders now and Smith doesn't mind beating up on a DB, my crystal ball says one goes to injured reserve and the other goes to jail.

                CJ- Sure he's a diva but I do believe he puts the work in, won't assault our DB's/

                TO- Prototype Diva, would only come to SD over AJ's dead body.

                Tough one.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Puddleglum View Post
                  Not sure if he is still under contract, according to the article it would take picks and/or players to move him west so I'm assuming he is.

                  Only rarely do I believe in moving picks (moldable young players) for veterans (He is 31), and this is not one of those cases, compound that with his...decisions, and this trade is long dead.

                  If he was a FA I could see it happening if the Chargers were desperate, but my gut says the Chargers would be raiding practice squads before we made a move for him.

                  Shame he's probably a jerk, the guy can play.

                  Huh, if the Chargers had to, I wonder who they'd take between: Steve Smith, Chad Johnson, or Terrel Owens?

                  SS- We got Bob Sanders now and Smith doesn't mind beating up on a DB, my crystal ball says one goes to injured reserve and the other goes to jail.

                  CJ- Sure he's a diva but I do believe he puts the work in, won't assault our DB's/

                  TO- Prototype Diva, would only come to SD over AJ's dead body.

                  Tough one.
                  christ, if it's between the old midget, and two psycho divas, i'll choose a draft pick!
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
                    christ, if it's between the old midget, and two psycho divas, i'll choose a draft pick!
                    C'mon JCD, you honestly saying you don't want this kind of action in San Diego?

                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
                      christ, if it's between the old midget, and two psycho divas, i'll choose a draft pick!
                      Wow, in that google image search I found something so amazing it needed to be shared.



                      I had no idea, so awesome. May mess with it in photoshop and make it an avatar.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        If SD can keep a couple of it's bigger outside receivers like Nanee and VJ he'd be a great slot guy.

                        I'd hate it.
                        sigpic
                        Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
                          no thanks

                          i don't want him

                          he's too short and too old


                          we like big wrs
                          exactly, he doesn't fit really unless he replaces sproles and becomes our kick returner.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                            exactly, he doesn't fit really unless he replaces sproles and becomes our kick returner.
                            yeah, if he wants to be a punt returner and sign for alot less than he's used to, sure lol
                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X