Takeo spikes to sd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Takeo spikes to sd

Chargers agreed to terms with ILB Takeo Spikes, formerly of the 49ers.

Not good for us. He is a GREAT ILB!
    Source? please
    “Coach Fox is a great fit for us not only with his coaching ability but also with his personality,” Elway said. “He is a dynamic and proven leader who will energize our entire organization. John has coached great defenses, turned teams around and been to Super Bowls.”

Kyle Orton Army #148 :orton:

Comment

Originally posted by KnowshonForSure View Post

Good, it is a sucker signing. 35 yr old LB who is not going to look like what was advertised without Willis playing next to him.
      Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

Originally posted by vaballer23 View Post
        not good for us. He is a great ilb!
        Source? Please
        rotoworld,

i copied and pasted

Comment

Ehh he's way past his prime and can be a liability cuz he's slow ..good run stopper but nothin special

Comment

Originally posted by KnowshonForSure View Post
            Meh. Spikes is washed up, not too concerned.
            sigpic

Comment

good leader. Decent player, but on the tail end of his career. Nothing to worry about IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
                good leader. Decent player, but on the tail end of his career. Nothing to worry about IMO
                He's got quite the mouth I'm not so sure id call him the best leader although SD's defense loves their mouths

Comment

Solid pickup depending on the contract they gave him.

Comment

One day he's the player rep for the 49ers, the next he's with the Chargers.
                    sigpic
                    Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
                      He's got quite the mouth I'm not so sure id call him the best leader although SD's defense loves their mouths
                      True that. Big mouths don't mean bad leaders though. Phillip Rivers has a big mouth but I'd consider him a leader on his team.

Comment

True that. Big mouths don't mean bad leaders though. Phillip Rivers has a big mouth but I'd consider him a leader on his team.
                        He's actually not as bad as most would think I like Phillip

Comment

Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
                          He's actually not as bad as most would think I like Phillip
                          Love the guy. Except when he's handing us our asses. Which is more often than not :/

Comment

Love the guy. Except when he's handing us our asses. Which is more often than not :/
                            Lmao unfortunately ...I completely know the feeling...Ahhh I love it so much when we beat him ...so rare but so enjoyed!

Comment

Hell of a signing by SD...

Comment

Working...
                              X