Updated slaray cap numbers of all NFL teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated slaray cap numbers of all NFL teams

Listed below are the most recent salary-cap space numbers for all 32 NFL teams, from highest to lowest, according to a league source.

Kansas City Chiefs: $32,759,542
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers: $29,570,557
    Cincinnati Bengals: $29,030,430
    Jacksonville Jaguars: $28,028,480
    Denver Broncos: $24,537,469
    Buffalo Bills: $24,465,476
    Chicago Bears: $19,374,218
    Cleveland Browns: $18,856,161
    Seattle Seahawks: $18,309,368
    San Francisco 49ers: $15,470,512
    Green Bay Packers: $12,811,997
    New England Patriots: $12,578,934
    Washington Redskins: $11,003,649
    New York Jets: $10,781,806
    Miami Dolphins: $9,502,565
    Arizona Cardinals: $9,429,051
    Tennessee Titans: $7,962,421
    Carolina Panthers: $7,759,774
    Dallas Cowboys: $6,326,861
    Oakland Raiders: $5,311,249
    New York Giants: $4,693,715
    New Orleans Saints: $4,338,984
    Indianapolis Colts: $3,729,978
    San Diego Chargers: $2,709,447
    Baltimore Ravens: $2,344,835
    Pittsburgh Steelers: $2,268,471
    Houston Texans: $2,216,564
    Philadelphia Eagles: $2,123,094
    Atlanta Falcons: $1,883,163
    St. Louis Rams: $756,538
    Detroit Lions: $736,714
    Minnesota Vikings: $374,688
    http://blogs.nfl.com/2011/08/29/upda...-all-32-teams/

as usual, the chargers spent right to the cap

looks like kc and denver are holding back money, possibly for free agency next year......
    sigpic

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post

looks like kc and denver are holding back money, possibly for free agency next year......
    I see denver grabbing maybe one big name free agent next season. Most of the money is gonna be used to resign what they already have. A couple big contracts and mostly new contracts for players that step up and earn future starting roles so that 24 mill is alot smaller than it actually looks.

Comment

You're being delusional again.
      sigpic

Comment

After what Joe Thomas Just got we better be saving every penny for Clady.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Puddleglum View Post
          not really, unlike the games of pokemon you play, in the nfl you can't "catch em all"
          sigpic

Comment

The packers have 12 mill to go around? I wonder who is not getting payed over there? Patriots and jets got money to?

Comment

not really, unlike the games of pokemon you play, in the nfl you can't "catch em all"
              You know JCDavey, I can't get your goat if you don't have a goat to get.
              sigpic

Comment

SD had a lot more of their own to take care of this year. Denver is going to have to make decisions next year on (starters):

QB Orton (Cap number wouldn't really be higher tho)
                WRLloyd
                WR Royal
                DT Bunkley
                LB Joe Mays (if he plays a good MLB all year)
                K Matt Prater

San Diego has:

WR Vincent Jackson (cap number will go down)
                C Nick Hardwick
                NT Antonio Garay
                P Mike Scifres
                Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

Originally posted by MHSalute View Post
                  SD had a lot more of their own to take care of this year. Denver is going to have to make decisions next year on (starters):

QB Orton (Cap number wouldn't really be higher tho)
                  WRLloyd
                  WR Royal
                  DT Bunkley
                  LB Joe Mays (if he plays a good MLB all year)
                  K Matt Prater

San Diego has:

WR Vincent Jackson (cap number will go down)
                  C Nick Hardwick
                  NT Antonio Garay
                  P Mike Scifres
                  of those, i'd say the safest bet is hardwick

garay meh...if he has another good year, yes, he looked amazing last year

vj i really think he'll walk, but hey, if he plays great, maybe they'll change their mind on him, but i won't be surprised if vj prices himself right out of sd , especially if he asks for larry fitz type money (maybe he'll be denver's 2012 big FA pick-up, he went to college in colorado after all)

i love scifres, but he's a punter, probably easy to keep him, definitely the cheapest signing of all those guys, but my bet is hardwick is the priority

all of this depends on how all these players play this season, although...sometimes it is popular to give out contracts right as preseason is ending....

now let me address the denver players listed

i feel orton's a goner, and denver knows this, hell they already tried to trade him

that would make lloyd the #1 priority depending on how he plays this season

prater will be the easiest to re-sign and they should definitely re-sign prater, he is awesome

to me bunkley's a bandaid, nothing special, but he can change that with his play

royal i think probably will be replaced next year, we'll see

mays , eh

i think denver will try like hell to move up for luck, but also continue to rebuild their D, and i'd wager tap FA market as well, like they used to.
                  sigpic

Comment

Orton completely controls his own destiny imo If he wins enough he will earn a new contract and make Luck unreachable at the same time.

Agree VJax goes after the money most likely.

Comment

Orton completely controls his own destiny imo If he wins enough he will earn a new contract and make Luck unreachable at the same time.

Agree VJax goes after the money most likely.
                      i can't imagine orton doing enough to have denver's FO invest faith and a new contract in him, after damn near trading him, if that happens, i think more than just me, will be shocked
                      sigpic

Comment

i can't imagine orton doing enough to have denver's FO invest faith and a new contract in him, after damn near trading him, if that happens, i think more than just me, will be shocked
                        Denver did not go through all the OTAs and decide they could trade Orton. Orton requested a trade as soon as the lockout ended, assuming the QB job was being handed to Tebow.

Fox didn't draft Tebow, so there is a very good chance all could end well in that relationship. Anyone who knows Fox, knows he likes his vet QBs.

I am predicting 9-7 and a playoff appearance...would you consider that enough to re-invest in a 28 yr old Orton for 4 years?

Comment

Denver did not go through all the OTAs and decide they could trade Orton. Orton requested a trade as soon as the lockout ended, assuming the QB job was being handed to Tebow.

Fox didn't draft Tebow, so there is a very good chance all could end well in that relationship. Anyone who knows Fox, knows he likes his vet QBs.

I am predicting 9-7 and a playoff appearance...would you consider that enough to re-invest in a 28 yr old Orton for 4 years?
                          this cant be right, i actually agree with you.
                          sigpic

Comment

tebow would have to make big strides for them to feel comfortable with trading Orton unless they intend to pick up another veteran next off season.

i never understood why they tried to trade Orton before fox had the chance to look at his QB's

that would have been a horrendous decision judging by the faith fox has in tebow right now.
                            sigpic

Comment

of those, i'd say the safest bet is hardwick

garay meh...if he has another good year, yes, he looked amazing last year

vj i really think he'll walk, but hey, if he plays great, maybe they'll change their mind on him, but i won't be surprised if vj prices himself right out of sd , especially if he asks for larry fitz type money (maybe he'll be denver's 2012 big FA pick-up, he went to college in colorado after all)

i love scifres, but he's a punter, probably easy to keep him, definitely the cheapest signing of all those guys, but my bet is hardwick is the priority

all of this depends on how all these players play this season, although...sometimes it is popular to give out contracts right as preseason is ending....

now let me address the denver players listed

i feel orton's a goner, and denver knows this, hell they already tried to trade him

that would make lloyd the #1 priority depending on how he plays this season

prater will be the easiest to re-sign and they should definitely re-sign prater, he is awesome

to me bunkley's a bandaid, nothing special, but he can change that with his play

royal i think probably will be replaced next year, we'll see

mays , eh

i think denver will try like hell to move up for luck, but also continue to rebuild their D, and i'd wager tap FA market as well, like they used to.
                              looks like they chose sci-fi first = http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ear-extension/

8 mill guaranteed, 5 year extension
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X