What does SD do with Rivers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does SD do with Rivers?

He was below 50% passing. 1 int. If you watched the game at all there was a ton of throws I was like wth is that. And you loose to the Raiders with all those weapons? Tebow sucks with his below 50% passing no int 2 tds 100+ yds rushing vs the Raiders.

K /sarcasm off

But honestly i think SD has a problem Rivers is going down the wrong street pretty fast imho.

Trade Tebow for Rivers! okay last one .

Have a good day!

Every QB has a bad season, this is his. As much as he's made a career out of destroying the Broncos, there isnt much room for criticism from us. He'll rebound before the seasons over.

Comment

So is this thread about Rivers? I can't tell....
      sigpic

Comment

Bench Rivers for Orton or Quinn. Oh wait....overreacting to the wrong QB.

I don't know what's wrong with. Leads the league in INTs and overall TOs. But you can't deny that he's a talent at that position.

I haven't been watching much SD, except for the Broncos game of course. Is he forcing his passes or are they just inaccurate or what?

I caught maybe a quarter of the game last night. I noticed the pocket was collapsing on him pretty quickly on passing downs. He's getting hurried a lot. I guess we're not the only team with that problem.

Comment

He has no time to throw and they are throwing the ball nearly 3 times as much as they are running it.
          sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
            He has no time to throw and they are throwing the ball nearly 3 times as much as they are running it.
            It's amazing how fast things go down hill once your playoff window starts to slam shut.
            sigpic

Comment

Guys, play nice. This is not smack.
              Thanks, Reid!
              sigpic
              Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

He still looks good to me. It's hard for me to believe how statistically bad he's doing, because he still looks like he's in command and taking what's there. They ask him to throw it in every difficult situation.

Comment

Nothing wrong with him, just having an "off-year" so far, last night his OL got beat like a drum.

Even Rodgers couldn't survive last night like that. Gotta have time to throw, and Oakland was in his face from the start. I think we pissed em off lol.

Comment

Nothing wrong with Rivers, he is just going through what all QB's go through at some point of their career....a slump.

For obvious reasons he is having this slump. His OL isn't really doing great this season or good for that matter. Both of his running backs are banged up, one of which has a groin injury I believe. Then there is his defense not giving him time to rest. His defense gets on the field, then gets off the field right when they got on it. Just like how QB's gotta give their defense sometime, the defense has to do the same for the offense.
                    sigpic
                    Adopted Broncos:
                    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

They wait for him to get back to his elite status

While they're waiting they need to invest in ways to protect him and give him weapons
                      sigpic
                      Thank you Charger$

Comment

bunch of trolls, maybe i shoulkd make a thread in GD about tebow and smack him, wonder how long that will last until i get an infraction or banned?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                          bunch of trolls, maybe i shoulkd make a thread in GD about tebow and smack him, wonder how long that will last until i get an infraction or banned?
                          Its not like they are grilling you guys...

it's a little uncalled for but meh

Comment

- O-line is crap, no time for Rivers to pass, means less of a chance for Rivers to rebound
                            - D-line is crap, any good RB is bound to have a career day
                            - Secondary is lost, Jammer is old and should be moved to safety
                            - Ryan Mathews is not being used enough, and when he does he gets injured
                            - Special teams is non existent in the play making department with Sproles and Osgood gone

Conclusion: Chargers are not nearly as talented as people think they are, I'd say they're in the bottom 15 in the league in terms of talent!
                            Last edited by powderblues; 11-11-2011, 04:01 PM.
                            Rivers is deciding to play bad, just to see how it feels.

Comment

The guy has one "off" season, calm down. The whole team has problems. Until somebody wants to step up, the Chargers are going nowhere.

Comment

Working...
                              X