Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ERoyal248
    replied
    Nothing wrong with him, just having an "off-year" so far, last night his OL got beat like a drum.

Even Rodgers couldn't survive last night like that. Gotta have time to throw, and Oakland was in his face from the start. I think we pissed em off lol.

Leave a comment:

• Jay3
    replied
    He still looks good to me. It's hard for me to believe how statistically bad he's doing, because he still looks like he's in command and taking what's there. They ask him to throw it in every difficult situation.

Leave a comment:

• LordTrychon
    replied
    Guys, play nice. This is not smack.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    He has no time to throw and they are throwing the ball nearly 3 times as much as they are running it.
    It's amazing how fast things go down hill once your playoff window starts to slam shut.

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    He has no time to throw and they are throwing the ball nearly 3 times as much as they are running it.

Leave a comment:

• iggyb
    replied
    Bench Rivers for Orton or Quinn. Oh wait....overreacting to the wrong QB.

I don't know what's wrong with. Leads the league in INTs and overall TOs. But you can't deny that he's a talent at that position.

I haven't been watching much SD, except for the Broncos game of course. Is he forcing his passes or are they just inaccurate or what?

I caught maybe a quarter of the game last night. I noticed the pocket was collapsing on him pretty quickly on passing downs. He's getting hurried a lot. I guess we're not the only team with that problem.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoFanNC
    replied
    So is this thread about Rivers? I can't tell....

Leave a comment:

• ArchAngel
    replied
    Every QB has a bad season, this is his. As much as he's made a career out of destroying the Broncos, there isnt much room for criticism from us. He'll rebound before the seasons over.

Leave a comment:

• Legion509
    started a topic What does SD do with Rivers?

What does SD do with Rivers?

He was below 50% passing. 1 int. If you watched the game at all there was a ton of throws I was like wth is that. And you loose to the Raiders with all those weapons? Tebow sucks with his below 50% passing no int 2 tds 100+ yds rushing vs the Raiders.

K /sarcasm off

But honestly i think SD has a problem Rivers is going down the wrong street pretty fast imho.

Trade Tebow for Rivers! okay last one .

Have a good day!
Working...
X