Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SBboundBRONCOS
    replied
    there is something wrong with him. he has fallen on his face and cant seem to stand back up right now

didnt play very well today either

Leave a comment:

• Puddleglum
    replied
    5 good to great years then 1 terrible year? Doesn't make sense, which to me means that there is something going on that we don't know about.

I'm not ready to cash out on him yet.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    I'd still draft a developmental QB in the offseason. Maybe it'll light a fire under Rivers and motivate him to take his game to new heights
    they do that about every year but volek always beats them out.

this might be the last year for volek though so maybe this draft they keep the guy they draft.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by bahn View Post
    I hear Orton is available
    maybe you can pick him up next year when the broncos are looking for a real starter.

the chargers have a franchise QB who is struggling, we will see what happens next year.

Leave a comment:

• bahn
    replied
    I hear Orton is available

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    I'd still draft a developmental QB in the offseason. Maybe it'll light a fire under Rivers and motivate him to take his game to new heights

Leave a comment:

• jcdavey
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    the guy needs to get his head out of his ass during the off season.
    ^that

he's gotta stop playing like how eli used to play

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    the guy needs to get his head out of his ass during the off season.

Leave a comment:

• jcdavey
    replied
    they just regroup in 2012 and hope this was just the worst season of what will be a great career

Leave a comment:

• Letsgobolts
    replied
    The guy has one "off" season, calm down. The whole team has problems. Until somebody wants to step up, the Chargers are going nowhere.

Leave a comment:

• powderblues
    replied
    - O-line is crap, no time for Rivers to pass, means less of a chance for Rivers to rebound
    - D-line is crap, any good RB is bound to have a career day
    - Secondary is lost, Jammer is old and should be moved to safety
    - Ryan Mathews is not being used enough, and when he does he gets injured
    - Special teams is non existent in the play making department with Sproles and Osgood gone

Conclusion: Chargers are not nearly as talented as people think they are, I'd say they're in the bottom 15 in the league in terms of talent!
    Last edited by powderblues; 11-11-2011, 03:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 12and4
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    bunch of trolls, maybe i shoulkd make a thread in GD about tebow and smack him, wonder how long that will last until i get an infraction or banned?
    Its not like they are grilling you guys...

it's a little uncalled for but meh

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    bunch of trolls, maybe i shoulkd make a thread in GD about tebow and smack him, wonder how long that will last until i get an infraction or banned?

Leave a comment:

• HavoK471
    replied
    They wait for him to get back to his elite status

While they're waiting they need to invest in ways to protect him and give him weapons

Leave a comment:

• InsaneBlaze23
    replied
    Nothing wrong with Rivers, he is just going through what all QB's go through at some point of their career....a slump.

For obvious reasons he is having this slump. His OL isn't really doing great this season or good for that matter. Both of his running backs are banged up, one of which has a groin injury I believe. Then there is his defense not giving him time to rest. His defense gets on the field, then gets off the field right when they got on it. Just like how QB's gotta give their defense sometime, the defense has to do the same for the offense.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X