Dielman to IR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dielman to IR

The San Diego Chargers placed Pro Bowl offensive guard Kris Dielman on injured reserve and signed offensive guard Ikechuku Ndukwe to a two-year contract.

Dielman has made the Pro Bowl each of the last four seasons, the third-longest streak in team history. He hasn’t played since suffering a concussion Oct. 23 against the New York Jets.

He has started 97 of 120 career games played.

Tyronne Green started the last three games at left guard in Dielman’s place. The 6-foot-4, 324-pound Ndukwe has played 33 games and started 18, most recently for the Kansas City Chiefs in 2009. Ndukwe has played guard and tackle.

On Tuesday, the Chargers signed offensive lineman Tony Moll.

http://profootball.scout.com/a.z?s=1...=5585378&fhn=1

i feel really bad for rivers, i hope he makes it through this season relativity injury free.

because our OL is absolutely decimated. an OL that was never that good to begin with.
    sigpic

Comment

Dielman has been out for a while hasn't he? How many games has he played in this year?
      sigpic
      Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
        Dielman has been out for a while hasn't he? How many games has he played in this year?
        he had a brutal concussion against the chiefs on Halloween. he had a seizure on the flight back it was so bad.

dude for sure needs time off to heal his brain, i just hope its not career threatening.

edit: it was against the jets, my bad
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
          i feel really bad for rivers, i hope he makes it through this season relativity injury free.

because our OL is absolutely decimated. an OL that was never that good to begin with.
          Yeah, i watched the game vs Oakland, he had NO time to throw. God can imagine what the Lions DL will do to him in that game.

As much as i hate him, i hope he doesn't get hurt or hurt really bad, like an ACL/PCL injury, or something that bad.

Comment

I really hope Dielman is able to completely recover

These head injuries are incredibly serious
            sigpic
            Thank you Charger$

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
              he had a brutal concussion against the chiefs on Halloween. he had a seizure on the flight back it was so bad.

dude for sure needs time off to heal his brain, i just hope its not career threatening.

edit: it was against the jets, my bad
              Wow, that's scary stuff. I hope he makes a full recovery and can play again.
              sigpic
              Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Bummer. Just when you think this season can't get any worse.

Comment

Working...
                X