X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axemaster
    replied
    Originally posted by Yakka27 View Post
    After getting over the initial anger of him leaving, I'm happy to see him playing well. It also helps I have him on my fantasy team, should be great trade bait.
    EXACTLY! He is in my starting lineup this week man! Everyone else in the League wants him too! Hope he keeps this up! Could be the comeback player in the NFL this year if he does!

Remember how good he was as a Rookie for Denver?

Leave a comment:

• Broncoholic3233
    replied
    Hate that he's a Charger, but glad to see him doing well.

I miss Eddie

Leave a comment:

• Thrasher
    replied
    He has been a pleaseat surprise for the Chargers. Looks like a completely new player. I like him and it's good to see him doing well, despite being a Charger now.

Leave a comment:

• Yakka27
    replied
    After getting over the initial anger of him leaving, I'm happy to see him playing well. It also helps I have him on my fantasy team, should be great trade bait.

Leave a comment:

• Peerless
    replied
    Glad to see Eddie playing well.

Always liked him. He's a very good and classy individual.

Leave a comment:

• SoCal Dominance
    replied
    Eddie has been looking pretty good this year, I hope he can stay healthy & keep it up!

Norv & AJ are both currently with 0-2 teams (Norv with Cleveland & AJ with the 'Skins) and they're probably throwing tantrums right now because if Royal had done this good last season (and Robert Meachum wasn't a total stiff) they might both still be employed by the Chargers...

Leave a comment:

• garzjoe
    replied
    Poor kid...he actually thought Tebow was good! LOL

Anyway I don't really follow Eddie anymore since he joined the Dolts. But this is what Yahoo says:

Originally posted by Yahoo
    Aug 23 Royal (groin) practiced for the first time since July 26 on Wednesday and said that he felt "kind of normal," the San Diego Union-Tribune reports.
    Recommendation: Royal, who injured his groin during the first full-squad practice of camp, saw only a small number of reps on Wednesday because the team wants to ease him back slowly. While he was out, he says he paid close attention to every practice and game, and he expects those mental reps to allow for a smooth transition back into game action. Royal is the presumptive starter at slot and punt returner, so it will be important for him and Philip Rivers to get on the same page quickly, but it is unclear if he will be able to participate at all in Friday's third preseason game. Much will depend on practice between now and then.
    Thx,
    Joe

Leave a comment:

• HUMCALC
    started a topic Eddie Royal

Eddie Royal

Does anyone know if he'll be ready be week 1?
Working...
X