X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by JPPT1974 View Post
    It is like Dr. Jykell and Mr. Hyde type of personality that people can have. And that also can provide on the football field.
    he is a different person on the field for sure but i don't think it speaks to his character at all just because he gets fired up, makes emotional filled decisions, and looks silly at times.

that's just hoe he plays the game.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
    he's not what? that link had nothing to do with this topic.

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Remember, this is a smack-free zone.

Leave a comment:

• Houshmazode
    replied
    He's not?

http://www.nfl.com/videos/san-diego-...rger-penalties

Leave a comment:

• Boltzfan88
    replied
    Who cares about the religion, it just shows that he's a good character family man not like the whiney ignorant, arrogant baby that many portray him to be.

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    This is going to pretty much hit the category of P&R. If the thread heads that way it'll be moved.
    Last edited by EddieMac; 09-20-2013, 04:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JPPT1974
    replied
    It is like Dr. Jykell and Mr. Hyde type of personality that people can have. And that also can provide on the football field.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    thanks for posting. even though i am agnostic, i respect strong Catholics that actually live by their beliefs and not just do whatever they want all week and think its okay because they go to confession on Sundays

Leave a comment:

• Axemaster
    started a topic Philip Rivers : Charging Towards the Mark

Philip Rivers : Charging Towards the Mark

OK , lets try this again.

Recently Rivers was on CBN TV, the 700 club. I always knew he was a Chrisian, and a pretty good guy off the field. On the field it is well known he is a pretty good Smack talker.

Anyway, I thought you guys would like to see this.

As for the individuals who reported this last time as SPAM, thanks for the Infraction, excuse me , for being so ignorant as putting the Video URL in the Title!!:thumb:

It's all good.

http://www.cbn.com/tv/2666256965001
Working...
X