Richard Seymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richard Seymore

I have a question to Raiders fans. This isn't smack. This is just a question. How do you guys feel about his actions?

The Punch to Ben, the hair pulling of Clady, etc etc

Just want to know if you guys like him or not? I know he's a great player but does it give you shame being a Raiders fan when he acts like this or do you just see it as him being tough?
    sigpic
    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Pulling Clady's hair:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-N-COI6hhc
    The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

Love his play. Love his leadership skills. Could do without the extra stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
        Love his play. Love his leadership skills. Could do without the extra stuff.
        ^

10characters

Comment

it's not exclusive to oakland, he acted like this in new england, so does vince wilfork
          sigpic

Comment

BR needed a good slap to the mouth. Props to Seymour.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CHARGER$ View Post
              BR needed a good slap to the mouth. Props to Seymour.
              Agreed, in a way. But not props to Seymour.

Both are jackasses. Can't stand either of them. Seymour is a straight up thug and BR is an idiot.

Like Chaz said in another thread, too bad BR didn't throw a punch at the same time and both got KO'd simultaneously.
              2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post

Both are jackasses. Can't stand either of them. Seymour is a straight up thug and BR is an idiot.

Like Chaz said in another thread, too bad BR didn't throw a punch at the same time and both got KO'd simultaneously.
                haha, this

Comment

It wasn't a punch, it was more of a shove to his face. They are both pretty terrible character guys so I don't care about either of them. But the media is definitely going overboard with this whole 'punch' thing. How do you punch someone in the face that is wearing a helmet and a facemask? Use some common sense. He shoved him in his face and poked his cheek, that's what really happened. The woman Roethlisberger raped probably smacked him harder than that and that didn't stop Ben from what he did. This is football, not soccer, stop flopping Ben.

Comment

I like how "Big Bad Ben" Rapelisburger fell to the ground like a girl after the "punch". Too bad Seymour didn't really punch him, and in the process KO Rapelisburger and break his hand.

Comment

I ignored this week's games. But, if Seymour really did punch Roethlisberger, he deserves an award.
                      The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
                        I ignored this week's games. But, if Seymour really did punch Roethlisberger, he deserves an award.
                        We should all send him a "Thank You" card.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
                          Yet when Braylon did something extremely minor, you wanted him shipped to Alcatraz.
                          2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Yet when Braylon did something extremely minor, you wanted him shipped to Alcatraz.
                            Roethlisberger is a rapist. What Braylon did undermined his own team and fanbase. You may like Bronco players to skip team meetings to go root for one of your rivals. Hell, you may also like Bronco players that decide to get rid of their charities in your city because "they just don't like it there".

Me, though? No, I don't go for that sort of thing. What Seymore did is go after a player in a game who made a remark towards him. Makes you wonder what that remark was, doesn't it?
                            The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

I dont think Seymour is a thug.He wouldnt make it on the streets of Oakland very long.If you knew what a real thug is,you wouldnt think Seymour was a thug.I see real thugs out here in the streets of Oakland and they dont look any where close to Seymour.He looks professional with a square look,which ive seen here in Oakland,while others here look real homely and grimmy.He is not a thug imo.
                              Last edited by BroncoSexyDaddy; 11-24-2010, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X