hahah

"you're embarrassing her" lol

I like Nnamdi, seems like a good guy.
    sigpic

Comment

It makes me smile when I have a better car than a big time NFL player

Hilarious video though :thumb:

Comment

The speakers don't... the speakers... the speakers are down today. The speakers are down.

Comment

Originally posted by CHARGER$ View Post
          "you're embarrassing her" lol

I like Nnamdi, seems like a good guy.
          LOL yea that part was good

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
            Hate the guy on the field but I was laughing through most of that.

I know how he feels though, I had a 1989 Toyota Supra all through highschool, the thing had gotten in a wreck prior to my buying it in which it fliped a Jeep. Now you would think in flipping a jeep that it was in bad shape but all it had was a slightly bent hood and a disfigured plastic bumper.

I always told myself I was going to fix it up but I just drove it as is and loved it. I did make one modification to it in the time I owned it and that was to put a spoiler from a Fiero GT on it

Which would have looked cool had I ever painted the spoiler to match. The sad fact is I loved that car and even if I'd struck it rich I'd have never gotten rid of it (I think I'd have put more money into it to keep it looking nice instead of like Nnamdi leaving the torn seats ect...) Unfortunatly my supra met it's match in my firstborn child who was too much of a pain in the butt to get into the carseat the really didn't fit in the back and in the end I got downgraded to a 97 Pontiac Grand Am....

But props to Nnamdi for keeping his highschool sweetheart.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
              I love it. players with his incredible ability and a down to earth, good attitude like that are one in a million
              Manning Fatigue (noun): The act of being sick as hell of watching a HOF qb take half of forever to decide what to do and just wishing he'd make up his mind.

Comment

Working...
              X