Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FL BRONCO
    replied
    Al Davis contributed tremendously both to the Raiders and the NFL. It is what it is today in a big way caus of the man including Denver being in it. From Coach to Head Coach to Commish to Owner Al touched the game in many ways. I think this is the first time I have ever done this for a non Bronco but here is to Al may you rest in peace and my thoughts and prayers go out to you , your family and Raider Nation.

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoooJohnson View Post
    "Commitment to Excellence"

those days didn't get old, I'll always respect him for this.

"Just Win, Baby"
    yea those are phrases that will live on forever.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoooJohnson
    replied
    "Commitment to Excellence"

those days didn't get old, I'll always respect him for this.

"Just Win, Baby"

Leave a comment:

• Biggregb
    replied
    RIP Mr. Davis. You were a true maverick and an innovator. You will be missed by the Raider Nation and by your rivals, but as long as there is still a Bronco-Raider rivalry your legacy will live on. Because of my disdain for the Raiders I never really liked you but I always had respect.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoSexyDaddy
    replied
    Rip Al,you brought a lot of great memories to the nfl

Leave a comment:

• Pratama
    replied
    RIP Mr. Davis!

Tough day for football and for Raiders Fans in particular. Mr. Davis was one of the greatest icons in professional sports, not just football. We wouldn't have the NFL we have today without him. On top of that he was one of those guys that I just loved to hate. We will all miss having him around the game.

Leave a comment:

• japfaff
    replied
    Al Davis was one of the best owners in the league. He got a little off rocker of late......We need to watch out cause I really see Oakland making a huge step in the next few years.

RIP Al you were a true visionary. Thank you for making this league so great. You will truly be missed

To his family.....My condolences for your loss, he was truly a great man

Leave a comment:

• PAINTERDAVE
    replied
    The Circle of Life.

What a life he led...

Things change.

This may fire up the team.. big time.

Leave a comment:

• Biggregb
    replied
    RIP Mr. Davis. You were a true maverick and an innovator. You will be missed by the Raider Nation and by your rivals, but as long as there is still a Bronco-Raider rivalry your legacy will live on. Because of my disdain for the Raiders I never really liked you but I always had respect.

Leave a comment:

• Elway
    replied
    Rest in Peace AL, a lot of the time the football world thought you were crazy, but no one can deny you did it for the love of your team. Your influence in helping merge the leagues helped to make the game what it is today.

Leave a comment:

• one_bad_55
    replied
    What an icon. As a fan of a rival team I dispised his team but you have to admire the man that made it possible for the merger of the NFL and AFL.

Without Davis the Broncos and many other AFL teams may have never made it to what we know as the NFL today.

My prayers are with the family, friends and the Raider Nation for the loss of the GREAT Al Davis.

May You Rest In Peace.

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    RIP Mr Davis

You were as big as anyone in making the NFL what it is today.

I usually reserve this for Broncos and Bronco fans but I think Mr Davis deserves it

Leave a comment:

• Spyder
    replied
    Even though his later years will hurt his legacy in many fans' eyes, Al Davis had a REALLY good mind for the game.

He did a hell of a lot for the AFL and the eventual NFL.

May he R.I.P.

Leave a comment:

• one5beast
    replied
    RIP Al just when you were starting to make the Raiders dangerous again.

Whos gonna take over that team? Does he have any sons?

Leave a comment:

• Sonic Raider
    replied
    Thank you for all your kind words towards Al Davis, we Raider fans really appreciate it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X