Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flosstein
    replied
    Let it be known that Sunday was the 1st and last day I would ever pull for the Raiders! Al did a ton for the NFL to be what it is today and I felt it only right for the Raiders to win one for him. But let it be known that starting 10/10/11, I am back to the Raider hate. Al would have wanted it that way! RIP Al and thanks again for the great rivalry you were so instrumental in creating

Leave a comment:

• Alastor
    replied
    Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    It was the best tribute. It showed the full sides of Davis. It didn't hate or love, it told the truth. Perfect IMO.
    Anyone got a Youtube link?

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
    Wow Bob Costas just did a great little 2-3 minute reflection on Al Davis at half time on Sunday Night Football. Very nicely done
    It was the best tribute. It showed the full sides of Davis. It didn't hate or love, it told the truth. Perfect IMO.

Leave a comment:

• dizzolve
    replied
    Wow Bob Costas just did a great little 2-3 minute reflection on Al Davis at half time on Sunday Night Football. Very nicely done

Leave a comment:

• FL BRONCO
    replied
    Won't say I'm happy for your win cause I was definitely rooting against the Raiders today as always but good for Raider Nation and I hope it helps. Sorry but thats the best I can do.

Leave a comment:

• FL BRONCO
    replied
    Originally posted by bucking bronco View Post
    I wonder if Al left any money for Shanny in his will.
    Really? Now?

Leave a comment:

• bucking bronco
    replied
    I wonder if Al left any money for Shanny in his will.

Leave a comment:

• Sync
    replied
    First time I was happy to see the Raiders win a game.

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    Probably the most emotional win we ever had, and that's saying a lot with our history. If there was ever a Just Win Baby game, this was it.

Leave a comment:

• Skywalker
    replied
    RIP Al, thank you for all you've done for the game of football

Leave a comment:

• Andyy_47
    replied
    Great win for the Raiders today. I hate to say it, but I was rooting for you guys, big emotions in todays win and you thoroughly deserved it. Enjoy it, Raider Nation.

Leave a comment:

• VA BroncosFan
    replied
    RIP Mr. Davis. You will be missed.

Leave a comment:

• Cahill
    replied
    Thank you Mr. Davis for making the league what it is today. You helped form the greatest American sport and your contributions will never be forgotten. RIP.

Leave a comment:

• roushmartin6
    replied
    Nice win Raiders, the only time I will ever be happy they win. They made Al happy today

Leave a comment:

• DieHard
    replied
    The Autum wind is a Raider...

Thanks Al

Leave a comment:

Working...
X