Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hue Jackson`s post PC rant

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...rn=nfl-wp15090

I saw this on Sports Center last night. Hue was definitely PO'ed.
    sigpic

Comment

I wonder will the Raiders keep Hue Jackson when they hire a GM,he may want his own staff.Its obvious to me he had the players early on to lose them as the season went on.Sure blame the DC,but remember you beat San Diego the first time with the same defense.

It starts at the top,and the finger should be pointed at Hue Jackson not the DC.I guess the DC is responsible for hiring Rod Woodson,and Rolando McCLain acting up and still playing after the violence he commited in another state.

Playing Rolando McClain sent a bad message to the team imo,the player should have never been playing after doing what he did.I'm sure his head was not in the game after the crimes he commited.

Its the head coaches fault the Raiders got beat out buy a team that finished dead last in the division last season.
      Last edited by BroncoSexyDaddy; 01-03-2012, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy View Post
        It starts at the top,and the finger should be pointed at Hue Jackson not the DC.I guess the DC is responsible for hiring Rod Woodson,and Rolando McCLain acting up and still playing after the violence he commited in another state.

Playing Rolando McClain sent a bad message to the team imo,the player should have never been playing after doing what he did.I'm sure his head was not in the game after the crimes he commited.
        Hue didn't bring in Bresnahan, that one's on Al. Same with Rod Woodson. Bresnahan was an Al guy, he ran our D in the early 2000s. Hue's never even coached with em.

Again, McClain hasn't been convicted of anything yet. No substantial evidence of him doing it. The beat writers said Hue got on his ass for it, and told the team the night before that this type of BS isn't acceptable.

Comment

Didn't seem all that angry to me, just disappointed. If he hadn't said "I'm PO'd" I would have thought he was upset.

Not looking forward to playing the Raiders next year, they deserved the division this year as much as the Broncos.

Comment

Working...
          X