Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EvertonBroncos
    replied
    Can't begin to think what he's going through. Thoughts go out to him and all of his family.

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    My thoughts & prayers go out to the Williams family.

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    It's too painful. Peace to all their hearts.

Leave a comment:

• MileHighMaven
    replied
    Such sad news...my heart goes out to Terrell Williams & his family.

Leave a comment:

• socalpeytonfan
    replied
    How horrible. Prayers for his family. May he RIP.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoSexyDaddy
    replied
    I didn't hear about that one! Wow,i can't imagine how he feels.It's a hard thing to go through and deal with.Prayers goes out to him and his family.

Leave a comment:

• Al Wilson 4 Mayor
    replied
    Wow, that is devastating. I have 3 little kids and I can't imagine how much that would hurt. My heart and prayers go out to the family.

Leave a comment:

• Broncoboy6
    replied
    My thoughts & prayers go out to the Williams family, and may GOD bless his soul.

Leave a comment:

• Jay2Javon4life
    started a topic Tragedy in Oakland

Tragedy in Oakland

Oakland Raider Assistant coach Terrell Williams lost his 4 year old son a few days after his birthday. He passed away after becoming ill over the past several days. Just got the news from PFT. My condolences go out to the Raider organization and his family. I cannot fathom having to go through that and the pain it would cause. Super sad stuff and I hope we can all put aside our rivalry to see the things that are more important in life. Sorry if this is the wrong area MODs, just felt like this was GD worthy because of the severity of the news.
Working...
X