R.I.P. Ken Stabler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.I.P. Ken Stabler

Initially it looked like a false report but there have been enough reports after the fact confirming it, it looks like the former Raider QB has passed.

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2015/...-colon-cancer/
    sigpic

The orignal "Snake". May he rest in peace!
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

I remember watching the "SNAKE" play as a kid. True warrior of the game. Rest in peace!!!!
      sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!
      Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
      PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Comment

By the way..... I HATE THE RAIDERS.....BUT THIS GUY BELONGS IN THE HOF!!!!!! SHAME!!!
        sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!
        Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
        PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Comment

R.I.P. to the QB that made me a Raider fan. Condolences to his three daughters. This is rough.

Comment

I loved the way that guy played the game..... Its allright to hate on the Raiders, but love Stabler.

RIP, sir.
            sigpic

Comment

Comment

It was really weird because first it got reported that he passed, then suddenly no, that was a false report and then within an hour there were like 20 reports confirming it.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                  It was really weird because first it got reported that he passed, then suddenly no, that was a false report and then within an hour there were like 20 reports confirming it.
                  Yeah it was weird. Apparently he passed away yesterday. A site ran with it today but it went unconfirmed for hours because all the sources were not official. His ex-wife I believe was the official confirmation.

Comment

Thoughts and prayers to family, friends and fans.

R.I.P. Ken Stabler

Administrator
                    sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Sad to hear, he was my first favorite QB when I was a kid. Talk about a QB that could pull out wins in the last minutes ... he was amazing.
                      Even though I am a Colorado native and the Broncos are my favorite team... Stabler, Biletnikoff and the Raiders were my favorite players/team in the 70's.
                      sigpic

Comment

I remember Stabler to Fred Bilenikoff as the hair express. I think they were the first two players to have hair hanging out of the back of their helmets. They scored a lot of TD's together. Sad news.
                        sigpic

Comment

I never got to see him play live... But I know the man was an absolute legend, and should be in the HoF... May he R.I.P.
                          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                          Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

My condolences to the family and the Raider Nation.
                            Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                            sigpic

Comment

As a left handed throwing kid growing up about 30 miles south of Oakland, Snake was my fave QB...and after all these years has remained my 2nd fave QB of all time. He was one tough guy and he had "it"...that same thing Elway had that made him never give up and pull off some of the most amazing comebacks in NFL history.

RIP Snake...
                              "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
                              PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
                              LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

Comment

Working...
                              X