Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congrats.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Congrats.

    Just wanted to stop in and congratulate you guys on the good win @ home against Balt.
    Was an awesome game to watch, start to finish. Was very surprised to see how well your oLine stood up to balt's front 7 . ( Granted they we're missing Suggs )

    Carr & Cooper,
    Mr Mack.
    L.Murray ( sure that isnt Demarco ? :thumb: )

    All looked exceptional.
    Heres to a competitive division, top to bottem.

  • #2
    Originally posted by DEN4EVER View Post
    Just wanted to stop in and congratulate you guys on the good win @ home against Balt.
    Was an awesome game to watch, start to finish. Was very surprised to see how well your oLine stood up to balt's front 7 . ( Granted they we're missing Suggs )

    Carr & Cooper,
    Mr Mack.
    L.Murray ( sure that isnt Demarco ? :thumb: )

    All looked exceptional.
    Heres to a competitive division, top to bottem.
    It certainly is nice having the rest of the division fielding good teams.
    Makes for a healthier league and better rivalries.

    Carr and cooper is going to be great for the Raiders for years to come.

    Comment


    • #3
      Thanks dudes.

      I tried ranking the wins in the last few years... naturally counting them on one freakin' hand and I'll say that in terms of grit, this was up there. They overcame their major shortcoming, which is that the defense needs a LOT of work. Switching Mack to defensive end was a DUMB idea for one. Norton is a rookie coordinator and definitely not and Xs and Os guy. We'll see come November if they improve.

      Carr to Cooper I hope is a combo for years. Crabtree is going to surprise people. I liked that signing from the start.

      Comment


      • #4
        Yeah. You guys have a few nice pieces.

        If crabtree can pull it all together that's awesome for you guys as well

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
          Thanks dudes.

          I tried ranking the wins in the last few years... naturally counting them on one freakin' hand and I'll say that in terms of grit, this was up there. They overcame their major shortcoming, which is that the defense needs a LOT of work. Switching Mack to defensive end was a DUMB idea for one. Norton is a rookie coordinator and definitely not and Xs and Os guy. We'll see come November if they improve.

          Carr to Cooper I hope is a combo for years. Crabtree is going to surprise people. I liked that signing from the start.
          I think the Raiders have a decent chance to finish second in the division.
          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Remedy View Post
            Yeah. You guys have a few nice pieces.

            If crabtree can pull it all together that's awesome for you guys as well
            I was kind of surprised to see his name Sunday.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Good job on your win against the Jets yesterday. I can see them having a WC spot should you continue to run the table until Denver.

              Comment


              • #8
                And here we sit..
                Right around mode season.
                Both 6-2 fighting for the division lead.
                And we get to do it on Sunday night.

                This game coulda go alot of different ways, and alter seasons.

                Let's hope for a injury free game 1st.
                And then...
                Good officiating... xP
                And what's looking like one helluva good game.
                Strength vs Strength

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by DEN4EVER View Post
                  And here we sit..
                  Right around mode season.
                  Both 6-2 fighting for the division lead.
                  And we get to do it on Sunday night.

                  This game coulda go alot of different ways, and alter seasons.

                  Let's hope for a injury free game 1st.
                  And then...
                  Good officiating... xP
                  And what's looking like one helluva good game.
                  Strength vs Strength
                  Same here. I think this is just Part 1 with the sequel coming the last game of the season, with the Chiefs also in the mix.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Welp,
                    There you have it.

                    That's the ball game.
                    Game wasn't as close as the score indicates...
                    You guys bulldozed us.

                    Either way...
                    You earned it.
                    7-2 sitting atop the division.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Congrats Raiders Fans....

                      Very tough game, and you all certainly earned your place in the division. I'm so looking forward to the new year when we meet again though.
                      sigpic
                      Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
                      Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
                      Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
                      Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X